NEW PSP UMD's $4.99 online at ebgames

[quote name='Seth Oriath']I just got mine today too. However, when I got the seals off and opened it, the UMD had came loose and was scuffed up pretty bad. I just hope the UMD itself is fine, as I haven't tried it out yet.[/quote]UMDs often come out when shipped in my experience but you should be able to wipe the scuffs off with a soft cloth.

[quote name='Kendro']Bah, all out of stock. Serves me right for being indecisive. Still, I have no PSP and don't plan on getting one for a while so I guess it was a wise decision not to pick any up, even if they were only $5 each.[/quote]

I don't have a PSP either - but 4 brand new and 1 used UMD for ~$25 is hard to pass up. I figure I'll eventually have one and at worst I'm only out $5 per item.

[quote name='Seth Oriath']I just got mine today too. However, when I got the seals off and opened it, the UMD had came loose and was scuffed up pretty bad. I just hope the UMD itself is fine, as I haven't tried it out yet.[/quote]
No joke, my FF:AC UMD was also loose. The top prong let go and the UMD was sliding around in that shaped middle area, luckily it wasn't too scuffed (mostly just light drag marks from where it went over the center part).

Odd coincidence or conspiracy!?! Duhn duhn duhn

I have a question. I don't have a PSP yet, so I don't know how this stuff exactly works. On several of my UMDs, the plastic thing that holds the disc is scratched (due to being loose), but the discs themselves look just fine. I doubt it will affect playback, but I just want to confirm. Also, do you insert everything when you have a PSP (plastic thing and disc together)?

[quote name='monstericreated']I have a question. I don't have a PSP yet, so I don't know how this stuff exactly works. On several of my UMDs, the plastic thing that holds the disc is scratched (due to being loose), but the discs themselves look just fine. I doubt it will affect playback, but I just want to confirm. Also, do you insert everything when you have a PSP (plastic thing and disc together)?[/quote]It'll be fine and yes, you insert everything.

[quote name='Master Shake']It'll be fine and yes, you insert everything.[/quote]

I figured as much. Thanks for your help.

I can't believe everything's gone! My first order came in today (really fast turnaround):

FF: AC (only one that wasn't loose!)
The Dark Crystal
Steamboy
Starship Troopers
The Fifth Element

Waiting on:

Labyrinth
Mirrormask

Really great deal. Thanks to the OP and the people who pointed out Labyrinth and Mirrormask!

:O!!! So i told myself "Yeah, for $5 each, get the Final Fantasy movies." And I cometo get them and... bam! GS has hid them from the customers.

[quote name='eternus']As of 5pm MDT on 11/9 - all gone. )c:[/quote]

damn, so deal is dead now? i was gonna show it to my coworker.

sucks to hear about those UMD's being loose when I bought this a couple of months back from the GS/EB some were loosed inside the store as well I didn't noticed until I opened it.

Daaaaaaamn, I just checked the site to see what they had left and all I saw was used UMD movies. I'm glad I hopped on this sale! Sometimes you just gotta bite w/o hesitation lol.

one of my UMDs is resealed. theres a 19.99 sticker on the case and the sticker on the bottom says Security device enclosed has been cut but its there. but there isnt any label on the top for the title.

it happened twice already. both from EBGames. the other one is Dragon Ball Z budokai 2 for the ps2. it has sticker residue on the case and the top sticker label got a cut.

I spoke to my Gamestop connection and he said all those titles will be on sale for $3.99 on Black Friday in "all" stores.

[quote name='dvdman']I spoke to my Gamestop connection and he said all those titles will be on sale for $3.99 on Black Friday in "all" stores.[/quote]

It's a doorbuster deal, from open until 11 or 12.

[quote name='dvdman']I spoke to my Gamestop connection and he said all those titles will be on sale for $3.99 on Black Friday in "all" stores.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. That explains why they shipped Monty Python & the Holy Grail at $3.99 instead of $4.99. MP was on pre-order when I placed the order, so I guess it shipped at the right time. :lol:

bread's done
Back