*New PW* Free God of War III Demo

Virsago

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
*edit*
Out on psn now, Don't pm me for the password.

Create a new user, the name doesn't matter.
When you go to the ps store just put use existing account. Then enter the e-mail and the password and it should work. Then go to account management,transactions,downloads. You should be able to download it from the list.

[email protected]

Password: cag2345

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant idea, Virsago. Thanks for sharing with the community, and thanks for PMing the password so quick.

I JUST played through the Dante's Inferno demo, it'll be fun to compare the two games.

Now all I have to wait for is the PSN's slow download speed!

right on man. I really appreciate it. Such a cool thing you just did for CAG even a newbie like myself. much appreciated. :applause:

Thanks alot,works great! Can this same kinda thing be applied to other beta codes? like if someone got ahold of the battlefield 2 code and just did the same thing under this account?

Instead of giving the codes away for one time use if you get ahold of a code you should just add it to this account so we all can share like this... Great Idea OP!

[quote name='justintime']Thanks alot,works great! Can this same kinda thing be applied to other beta codes? like if someone got ahold of the battlefield 2 code and just did the same thing under this account?

Instead of giving the codes away for one time use if you get ahold of a code you should just add it to this account so we all can share like this... Great Idea OP![/QUOTE]

I'm almost sure.

[quote name='justintime']Thanks alot,works great! Can this same kinda thing be applied to other beta codes? like if someone got ahold of the battlefield 2 code and just did the same thing under this account?

Instead of giving the codes away for one time use if you get ahold of a code you should just add it to this account so we all can share like this... Great Idea OP![/QUOTE]
BINGO!

And here i thought, i was the only one thinking different!
Actually, betas shouldnt work like that. You either get a key or you play with yourself.
Hard to find/download/play or exclusive demos, would be lovely to gameshare like the OP.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']cRodz: :(

Anyway, thanks for the thread. I may have to do this, as I have wanted to try the demo out. I love gamesharing.[/QUOTE]

Why did you bother taking the demo from one forum, and claiming you had another so you gave it away if you never even played the demo to begin with?? Supposedly, you even have another code- which is doubtful. You sir, are very shady- and CAG does not need people like you.

bread's done
Back