*New PW* Free God of War III Demo

Oh damn... so I just started playing the demo and I'm fairly impressed. I've only played the original version on PS2 maybe once at a friends house, but I could see myself playing this game for hours and hours.

Game of the year of 2010?!? Definitely a contender...

thanks again, i now have to buy the gow collection and gow3. CHEERS!

also, whoever changed the pw, happy holidays.

I at first wasn't going to download this considering the size, but since I played the demo of Dante's Inferno in front of my friend he's convinced that this game can't possibly be better.

Thanks Virsago for allowing me to show him he's wrong.

having problems signing in, says "you cannot sign in using another user's singin id". I'm guessing someone else is downloading it right now on the account?

[quote name='LordKefka06']Can somebody explain to me how this works? I thought only 5 people could use/purchase from 1 account.[/QUOTE]

I think they changed it to even less than that (maybe it's 3 now?). Anyway it's apparently different for some demos. They just aren't limited like the purchased things I guess?

[quote name='ShockandAww']I think they changed it to even less than that (maybe it's 3 now?). Anyway it's apparently different for some demos. They just aren't limited like the purchased things I guess?[/QUOTE]Thanks for the reply.

Also, it's still 5 for each gameshare. The "3" was apparently a typo.

thanks slick, redeemed the code. couldn't quite get the shared account to work, even with the new password. I must have been doing something wrong for the past week, so thanks.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I don't know who would actually change the password on a sweet community friendly gig like this?[/QUOTE]

Pleeeease...

please please please please please

stop posting

Thanks! :)

[quote name='antlp89']Pleeeease...

please please please please please

stop posting

Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will make sure to post a few trillion more times and stay around until my hands break off from typing....just for you. And BTW

Please please please please please
LEAVE ME ALONE! Thanks a lot Mr. Hound

bread's done
Back