NEW Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360/PS3) - $29.99 @ Gamestop

Still holding out for a PC release... I heard some rumors about it coming out this Spring on PC
If not, will just have to grab the 360 version eventually :(

buy this and get the undead collection for 1000 msp on Live...and you're looking at a GOTY Ed. of Red Dead for $42.50.

And we all know when the inevitable GOTY Ed. does come out..it'll be $59.99

But...it may have a few bonuses with it!

[quote name='ssjmichael']get $10 off with this code: 171HWHT4[/QUOTE]
For the win! Thanks, you posted that just soon enough for me to use on my order. It knocks out the free shipping code because it's below $25, but well worth it with total after tax and shipping only $22.57 :applause:

Thanks as well for the code. My total was $20.09 with free shipping.:D After using the code it took the game down to $19.99, so I had to order a $.99 PS2 Jampack to take the total just a hair over $20 for the free shipping.;)

I'm trying to use the code but it's not working :( Am I doing something wrong? This is the message i get:

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:171HWHT4 - $10 off your next online purchase. Excludes consoles. Order must be at least $10. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2013 11:59PM.

All I have in my cart is RDR for the PS3 :/

I just tried my Red Dead Redemption $10 off bonus code that 'expired' on New Years Eve(after GS changed the expiration date from 2013, the fuckers) and it's taking off $10 from stuff too.;)

[quote name='ssjmichael']sorry, it appears to be dead now as reported in the other thread :([/QUOTE]

Code worked for me
My order came out to a little over $22

In my earlier post I said I would wait for PC version still, but $22 for the game on 360 is worth it at that price I guess :bouncy:

Ordered with the coupon thanks guys!

Also to those having trouble with the coupon, clear your cart, exit out of gamestop.com and try again. That worked for me.

Hmm...I just bought a copy from best buy last week for 39.99 during the b2g1(wasn't the free game), which is unopened. Not sure if I have the receipt though :whistle2:/. Should I be able to return it?

I want to hop in on the amazon deal plus with my livingsocial gc, would make it a pretty decent deal.

[quote name='DAWG26']Ordered with the coupon thanks guys!

Also to those having trouble with the coupon, clear your cart, exit out of gamestop.com and try again. That worked for me.[/QUOTE]

I did exactly that and it worked! Thanks Dawg!:bouncy:

[quote name='jcslao']360 version is sold out as of 10:07 ET!![/QUOTE]

Didn't realize so many people bought online from Gamestop or wherever. I always seem to get pleasure out of going in-store and browsing the games, then picking out my selection. But then again, i'm impatient.

Also thought they kind of would've had an infinite number of copies..or close to it..to sell

But, this price with the Undead nightmare Collection DLC on SALE for just 12 bucks makes this practically a GOTY edition. $42.00 total, saving 12 from off a goty @$60.00.

[quote name='jeffreyraine']But, this price with the Undead nightmare Collection DLC on SALE for just 12 bucks makes this practically a GOTY edition. $42.00 total, saving 12 from off a goty @$60.00.[/QUOTE]

That's what I've tried to tell people..but apparently it's been in vain :/

smh....

[quote name='jcslao']360 version is sold out as of 10:07 ET!![/QUOTE]

I just ordered a 360 version right now.

I think I'm just going to wait it out and see if a 'Complete Edition' comes out later. (Which I'll only buy when it goes on sale.) It looks like theres a chance for more DLC as well, but it's only a slim chance.

Great deal if you really want in on RDR now though.

Count me in as yet another CAG getting that idiotic error. Have tried clearing out the cart, leaving gamestop.com etc and it just does not feel like working. >=|

"or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected"
THE APPROPRIATE CHANGES WERE MADE YOU DUMB BASTARD.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the DLC is for this game? Is it stuff that you would play after or separately from the main campaign, or is it stuff that enhances the campaign?

I couldn't get the code to work either. I tried clearing cache/cookies, and on 3 seperate browsers; Firefox, I.E., Chrome....screw it, I ended up getting it on Amazon for $29.99. I was able to get in on the $20 dollar gift card for $10 for Amazon via LivingSocial last week, so it's like getting it for $19.99. Also, if you have Amazon Prime like me, you will be playing this on Tuesday. Now, I will download the Undead Nightmare Collection on Xbox Live for 1000 points.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I'd buy it from Amazon, but my backlog is way too huge and just yesterday I got Dragon Age:UE X.x[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same problem I face. I have a big backlog and I just bought Dragon Age: Awakenings, heh.

[quote name='phillygamer']I don't think its been mentioned yet, but this deal is also in-store. 29.99 new 26.99 used.[/QUOTE]

really? Shouldnt be hard to find a used copy in stores, thanks for heads up!

I would've touched this one in funny places for $20, but it would appear I missed out. Just a note, the used version is $25, or $21 after applying cag16 and saver.

I don't want a used copy, but it at least gets the game down to about the same price as the $10 coupon.

It's just a "hot" sale cause the GOTY version is coming out. Meaning check the back of Targets when the GOTY version does drop.

grabbed a used copy for just under $15 by using a $10 off and edge (damn tax). This is one of the games I've been waiting to grab for under $20 - thanks for making my Friday!

:lol: I got a shipping email from GS.com for the copy of RDR I bought new with a PS2 Jampack this morning at 2am. After my $2.65 EDGE/PUR credit and the free shipping I paid $20.09 for a copy of RDR to be shipped to me.

That's almost as cheap as one of the ones I grabbed during that power sale they had when the site crashed, which I got for $15(and sold off to another CAG).

bread's done
Back