New Redbox Game Rental Code!

[quote name='Ric Flair']Thanks. Just sent a text but received no reply.[/QUOTE]

ya me 2 it should be live so idk whats up with it atm

[quote name='zarda1']I got one. Sent it twice, got a response shortly after the 2nd.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, did a second message just now and got it instantly. Good until 6/30.

[quote name='Agentnono24']Wow just used the code to rent Metro and a freaking print out of the the game came out! First time that's happened to me..[/QUOTE]

Lmao as in someone scanned the front of the disc and put the paper in instead of a disc that's pretty funny but i would call up customer support they will help you out with that one they should give you new code to replace the one wasted and will probably charge the last person to rent it the full game price to replace it

I wonder if you rent GOW ascension, you get access to The Last of Us demo?

It'd surely make great use of this code!

[quote name='Pluto412']Lmao as in someone scanned the front of the disc and put the paper in instead of a disc that's pretty funny but i would call up customer support they will help you out with that one they should give you new code to replace the one wasted and will probably charge the last person to rent it the full game price to replace it[/QUOTE]
I did and they gave me a free code and they also said if Metro was still available i should rent it and then return the fake one. So it was still available and i rented it again just so i can see ANOTHER DAMN PRINT OUT! fuck someone is snatching up all the Metro copies.

[quote name='Agentnono24']I did and they gave me a free code and they also said if Metro was still available i should rent it and then return the fake one. So it was still available and i rented it again just so i can see ANOTHER DAMN PRINT OUT! fuck someone is snatching up all the Metro copies.[/QUOTE]

that sucks that there's some jackass in your area snatching up all the games

[quote name='Pluto412']that sucks that there's some jackass in your area snatching up all the games[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's the only game i wanted to play so the free codes they gave me are useless so if anyone wants them PM me i have three
Edit: Codes taken

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Agentnono24']Yeah it's the only game i wanted to play so the free codes they gave me are useless so if anyone wants them PM me i have three[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='Agentnono24']I did and they gave me a free code and they also said if Metro was still available i should rent it and then return the fake one. So it was still available and i rented it again just so i can see ANOTHER DAMN PRINT OUT! fuck someone is snatching up all the Metro copies.[/QUOTE]

Now you're the guy they're going to go after... why did you go back to the same kiosk and expect a different outcome? Totally sucks. :booty:

I too had a problem with renting Metro last week. Posted about it in the Redbox thread here. Someone put a PC disk about baking inside the case instead of the game. lol

Got myself 2 free rental codes from Redbox for the screw up. So it all worked out in the end.

[quote name='Dr0p119']I wonder if you rent GOW ascension, you get access to The Last of Us demo?

It'd surely make great use of this code![/QUOTE]

You definitely can do that. You only need the disc to access the download, once you have it installed you're good to go.

[quote name='jukkakhan']You definitely can do that. You only need the disc to access the download, once you have it installed you're good to go.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thx for the info.

bread's done
Back