"New Release" Catalog Bluray titles $14.99 at Best Buy

crazynater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
The catalog titles that Warner released this week are $14.99 at Best Buy.

These include:
Eraser
Every Which Way but Loose
Outbreak
The Gauntlet
Under Seige 2: Dark Territory

Alternatively, Amazon.com seems to be price matching, so you choose.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Sweet. I am going to go get Under Siege 2 tonight. I got a 5 dollar RZ coupon to use towards it too![/quote]

You are actually going to buy that low definition pile of shit on blue ray?

Your kidding me right?

It amazes me what people will buy just because its in a Blue case.

Outbreak and Eraser look mildly entertaining...but not $15 entertaining.

[quote name='GizmoGC']It amazes me what people will buy just because its in a Blue case.

Outbreak and Eraser look mildly entertaining...but not $15 entertaining.[/quote]

Outbreak was a great movie. Explores the "what if" scenario if a viral outbreak occurred inside the US and what the government would do about it.

I need to pick this up on sd-dvd

[quote name='ITDEFX']You are actually going to buy that low definition pile of shit on blue ray?

Your kidding me right?[/QUOTE]

The video quality of this one is much improved compared to the first one. It is a little soft around the edges, but aside from that it is pretty good. 3 out of 5 definately (maybe a half tick higher).

Neither movie is groundbreaking cinema but Outbreak is pretty entertaining. So is Under Siege 2 if you like dumb action flicks. I can't see myself ever buying these movies on BluRay though unless they were under $10. My regular DVDs are good enough!

Eraser is one of those awful Schwarzenegger that you simply have to watch whenever it is on TV, just because he has so many great lines. James Caan even gets into the act.

"Wow, really? Listen, you wanna impress me, slick? Do your fucking job!"

How can no one like eraser? Arnold Spits out 2 great lines. After shooting an alligator in the face he says, "You're Luggage." and When a car gets hit by a train. Vanessa Williams asks what happened to James Caan Arnold replies with "They caught a train."
The Blu ray of this movie isn't impressive though. I purchased it :(

nothing catches my mind. i have yet to actually buy a blu-ray. only ones i have are the 5 free i got w/ my ps3. and i got face/off since i exchanged the special edition i had and paid the difference

Not sure if it was a mistake, but the BB I went to had Scorpion King 2 on sale for $14.99 as well. If we want to bad mouth movies, let's start with that one. It was all gone, too.

[quote name='ITDEFX']You are actually going to buy that low definition pile of shit on blue ray?

Your kidding me right?[/QUOTE]

It's spelled Blu-ray

I think I've see Outbreak in the $5 bin before, or at least on sale at that price point several times. I doubt a Bluray would make the movie any better than it already is and an upconverting player should be enough.

bread's done
Back