New reward zone perk emails coming

wesdw369

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
i got this email today telling me if i link my debit card to my reward zone account i get bonus points when i eat out, add this onto silver status and thats alot of extra points for people that eat out alot (editted to take out my rewardzone number

spacer.gif
Join the Reward Zone Dining program – and make every meal more rewarding. www.rewardzonedining.com
Introducing a delicious new way to earn points
RWZ_DiningClub_Core_20090929_RZDining.jpg
Enroll in Reward Zone® Dining and receive up to 3 points for every $1 spent. Better yet, pay with your Reward Zone® MasterCard® and earn points on top of points.

Simply register a credit or debit card and use it to dine at thousands of program restaurants, bars and clubs across the country. Your Reward Zone points are automatically credited to you – and there's never a charge from us. You'll even earn 500 points if you dine at a participating restaurant within 30 days of enrollment with the new member bonus.

Satisfy your hunger for more points. Sign up for Reward Zone Dining today.
Or send an e-mail to [email protected] or a letter to:
Attention: Customer Care/Privacy
Best Buy Corporate Campus
7601 Penn Avenue South
Richfield, MN 55423-3645

Please include your current contact information (name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address), and indicate that you wish to stop receiving Best Buy marketing e-mails.

For more information, read our Privacy Policy at www.bestbuy.com/privacy or call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, and REWARD ZONE are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. © 2009 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Legal | Site Map | Community Terms & Conditions
spacer.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, OP, but you might want to remove the web link you posted for the email ad. It's got some info on it you don't want others to see exactly...

my mistake, ive seen the new reward zone post all over when something new is added and just took a guess thanks for fixing my error. saw a few places i eat at alot and yes you can add multiple cards

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw the little Italian place up the road from my office is on the list. They already know what I want when I walk in, now I can get rewards points while I'm at it.

bread's done
Back