New "Rygar", "Super Swing Golf" on the way from Tecmo

SilverPaw750

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Snagged these two off of the Nintendo Press Site.

Super Swing Golf Season 2​
hell05ar6.png

img03uq8.png

newshot04ef3.png

ptbaloon03rg3.png

hell03vg9.png

Press Release:
Title: Super Swing GolfTM Season 2
Publisher: Tecmo®
Platform: Nintendo® Wii
Genre: Sports
Ship Date: Q4 2007

Product
Overview: Swing into the action with your favorite characters as they return to the island to challenge new courses with all new story and tournament modes. New multiplayer modes have been introduced to keep the party going with friends and family. With completely new customizations, costumes, and secrets, Super Swing Golf Season 2 is a true hole-in-one!

Features:

New Single Player Modes: Test your skill in the new Tour Mode and follow the stories of each of the characters as you find your own way through the offered tournaments.

New Party Modes: Play together with friends and family in the new Party Modes including Golf Dart, Longest Drive, and Nearest to the Pin!

New Courses: Fun, original and colorful courses have been added to keep your golf experience fresh and exciting.

New Costumes: Super Swing Golf Season 2 wouldn’t be complete without all new costumes to appeal to the inner golfer in you. Fully explore the game to unlock a bevy of new and classic Tecmo character costumes!

Rygar: The Battle of Argus​
0122he8.jpg
Press Release:
Title: RYGAR: The Battle of Argus
Publisher: Tecmo®
Platform: Nintendo® Wii
Genre: Action-Adventure
Ship Date: Q4 2007

Product
Overview: Grab your Diskarmor and swing into action on the Nintendo® Wii as the legendary warrior, Rygar! Immerse yourself in Greco-Roman mythology as you journey through the sundered Island of Argus. Intuitive use of the Wii remote allows you to deftly and effectively control the use of the powerful Diskarmor to destroy enemies and maneuver on, around, over, and under obstacles to save Princess Harmonia!

Features:
Innovative Play Mechanics: The legendary Diskarmor shield can be used for attack, defense, or transportation all with the intuitive use of the Wii-mote

Action Packed Adventure: This action-adventure platforming title spans various unique zones and requires vanquishing the enemy and light puzzle solving

Intense Combo Attacks: Multiple Diskarmor weapons are available to be found and upgraded with elemental power-ups such as fire, ice, and lightning. Engage the enemy with over 30 different devastating combo attacks

Riveting Story: A story set in the Greco-Roman era surrounding a noble warrior attempting to save his Princess, bring the Island of Argus back to peace, and annihilate the Titans using only his wits, fabled Diskarmor, and captivating looks and charm

Super Swing Golf will be more of the same. They said they were working on making putting easier.

But the real big "fuck you" to lefties; they still aren't making the golfers left-handed! :bomb: How the hell hard can it be to move the character to the right side of the ball?!

Now, I'm sure others will come in here and say that doesn't matter, but it does.

No online either. I would've considered it if it had online play.

I could care less about Super Swing Golf but Rygar on the Wii sounds like a good idea.

EDIT* A port? Oh man... well, I never did play the PS2 version.

Ah I had no idea it was just a port, that's a bit disappointing. I was hoping, for once, there would be something fresh for the Wii. If the controls work though and its priced at $30(and google checkout still works), I am so there.

bread's done
Back