New Sealed Dreamcast on Ebay - so far it's a Cheapass Deal

thats repackaged

DCP_0192.JPG

in this pic you should be able to see the barcode on the bottom of the console through the hole in the back of the box

I'm sure there are sealed DC around. I have a sealed Jaguar and Jaguar CD unit. I had a sealed Nomad until about 6 months ago until my boys found it, lol.

I asked about that too. Its a bad pic of the back. The angle is all off. He sent me another, you can see the barcode through the window. This is an early release version before they moved to using cardboard only inserts. They used those egg carton style in these, the system is further from the window.

here's a better look:

small
large

$26 for a sealed dc. here is something he said that made me want to laugh. it may be a good console, but it isn't the most powerful.

The Dreamcast is an 128-bit console system by Sega that was released in America for $199.99 on September 9th, 1999 and October 14th, 1999 in Europe. The Dreamcast has been out in Japan since November of 1998. The Dreamcast will be by far the most powerful console system in the U.S. market for at least a year. Featuring a built-in 56K modem and utilizing Microsoft's Windows CE, the Dreamcast will help shape the future of online gaming and allow for the relatively easy conversion of PC games for play on the platform. Over ninety games are in development for the Dreamcast, and at least fourteen will be available at launch. The Dreamcast also doubles as an Internet device, allowing you to surf the web and send email with the help of the optional keyboard

i wonder where he found that,because the xbox is more powerful.

[quote name='defender']I have a New and unopened DC still..its a sega smash pack too.

Gonna sell it this xmas for at least $200.[/quote]

On eBay? I haven't seen one go near that price. Even bundled w/ several games.

[quote name='defender']I have a New and unopened DC still..its a sega smash pack too.

Gonna sell it this xmas for at least $200.[/quote]

The polls have opened, will he or won't he get rid of the system for at least $200?! Vote now!

bread's done
Back