NEW Secret Trade List - Upd 8/22 - N64 Paper Mario (sealed) + MORE

Would you sell either of your Eternal Darkness copies? I have no games to trade right now, but I want that game, gimme a price.

Added a few new items:

Diablo II expansion (PC, sealed)
F1 2002 (PS2, complete)
Pokemon Bonus Disc (GC, sealed)
Wolfenstein 3-D (GBA, sealed)

Also took Riddick off my want list due to a pending trade with MANIMAL.

[quote name='secretvampire']

Not really interested in cash for these right now, thanks.[/quote]
[quote name='cag1000']are you accepting any paypal purchases?[/quote]

fashoinfightpause and paz9x, you've got some good stuff on those lists, but unfortunately I've pretty much got the stuff I'm interested in. I do apologize, my collection has really grown a lot the past year and my want list of more common games has shrunk a lot. You can see my collection in the link in the first post.

PLEASE PLEASE stop sending me cash offers via PM, I have stated repeatedly in this thread that I'm not selling, I'll just go to Ebay if I want cash. Keep the trade offers coming though, I've already finalized one trade and have another pending.

Very interested in Front Mission 3. Is there anything in my collection that would interest you in letting go of that game. Let me know please.

PMs responded to. Checked your list whoknows, but didn't see anything, sorry.

Front Mission 3 is in my personal collection, not really trading anything from my personal collection. Sorry!

[quote name='secretvampire']PMs responded to. Checked your list whoknows, but didn't see anything, sorry.

Front Mission 3 is in my personal collection, not really trading anything from my personal collection. Sorry![/quote]

I could have sworn that I saw it on the tradelist. My apologies.

Removed Castlevania AOS (GBA) from my available list and Gitaroo Man (PS2) from my want list as part of my pending trade with argyle. Thanks for the trade, man!

NP - here's a free bump & a reminder to take Klonoa off your list as well (unless, of course, you have more than one of 'em ;) ).

NP - here's a free bump & a reminder to take Klonoa off your list as well (unless, of course, you have more than one of 'em Wink ).

I actually do have one more of these, and it happens to be in almost the exact same condition as the one I traded you...weird! Actually, the manual on this one has just the tiniest bit of wear on the spine, I gave you the better one, but this one is still excellent. :D

bread's done
Back