New sega dreamcast pal tetris giveaway Dec 31, 2009

Richlough,

Did you sell it? What price did you get for it? Which disc art was it?

[quote name='Richlough']I'm not trying to be an ass , I have it and might want to sell it .

Thanks .[/QUOTE]

Brownjohn.

You have an excellent chance of winning. Not many signed up. Once people see that I really do ship the items in my giveaways, hopefully more people will sign up. Good Luck my friend.

I would kill for some old PS1 Atlus games like Brigandine. I've been trying to find a reasonably priced version of that game for 3 years after my little brother gave it away to one of his friends. (Grrrr) The game runs around $170.00 new and I've seen no less than $90 used at my local stores.

I didn't kill him. . . but I came damn close.

Hey Jhereg42

There is one on ebay for $32 with free shipping.

but disc only,it has been resurfaced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation...item5ad3fccdcc

Better hurry, I think it will go fast.

Also amazon is selling them complete for $60.......

[quote name='Jhereg42']I would kill for some old PS1 Atlus games like Brigandine. I've been trying to find a reasonably priced version of that game for 3 years after my little brother gave it away to one of his friends. (Grrrr) The game runs around $170.00 new and I've seen no less than $90 used at my local stores.

I didn't kill him. . . but I came damn close.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got the 170 off of Amazon. 60 is still a bit more than I was willing to pay for a PS1 game. This is Cheap ass Gamer, after all. $32 is actually a reasonable price for the game.

Snapped it up. Good find.

My bad, I thought you were looking to buy it. Great game. :applause:

[quote name='Jhereg42']Yeah, I got the 170 off of Amazon. 60 is still a bit more than I was willing to pay for a PS1 game. This is Cheap ass Gamer, after all. $32 is actually a reasonable price for the game.

Snapped it up. Good find.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamehunter73737']My bad, I thought you were looking to buy it. Great game. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I actually was, and I did buy the E-bay copy. Just didn't want to bay the insane prices some places were charging.

Heck, if I ever wanted to I know at least 3 people I could sell the game to for a profit provided it works as well as he said. That was a very good find.

Cool. what other games are you looking for. I will help you find it.

[quote name='Jhereg42']I actually was, and I did buy the E-bay copy. Just didn't want to bay the insane prices some places were charging.

Heck, if I ever wanted to I know at least 3 people I could sell the game to for a profit provided it works as well as he said. That was a very good find.[/QUOTE]

Man, getting that Dreamcast would be awesome. I've been wanting to pick one up for a good year now, but everytime I decide on trying to pick one up, I'm always broke :lol:

Lots of entries on both contests, I suppose?

Not many signed up, since my site went live just one month ago. So anyone one who signs up has an excellent chance. Don't worry if you don't win this giveaway, there are more giveaways coming up. Good Luck!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Man, getting that Dreamcast would be awesome. I've been wanting to pick one up for a good year now, but everytime I decide on trying to pick one up, I'm always broke :lol:

Lots of entries on both contests, I suppose?[/QUOTE]

I tried to go there but one of those fucking full screen skip this ad things came up and I left. Those have got to be the most annoying ads on the entire web IMO.

Sorry that you feel that way.

Better chances for those who sign in.

Just click on skip button on the top right corner and it will disappear.

Yes, sign ups really picked up this week. In my opinion, the sega dreamcast system has got to be one of the best video game system ever created.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Coming down to the wire, eh? Mannn, I'm really excited to see who gets it! Has there been an influx of new entries lately?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamehunter73737']Yes, sign ups really picked up this week. In my opinion, the sega dreamcast system has got to be one of the best video game system ever created.[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm crossing my fingers on getting it! :D

Thanks for signing up. Good Luck!

Tommorrow is the last day to sign up. Oct 31. 11:59 pm est

[quote name='Vulgarism']That's why I'm crossing my fingers on getting it! :D[/QUOTE]

I am sorry you did not win. There are more giveaways coming. Please check my site for more details.

logo.jpg

[quote name='Vulgarism']fuck! No luck :( I entered almost every day too! Dang! Congrats to the winner though![/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back