New Shipments of Prepack Games should be in Blockbuster stores. LOTS of good

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
PREPACK GAMES ARE DISC ONLY IN CLEAR CASES (possibly black as posted below I guess). I have never seen them in anything but Clear cases. They will all be labeled $6.99, $1.99 or $2.99

If this is posted already just move it to the Blockbuster thread, but figured if people hadn't seen it, the sale is definitely worth it.

I went to about 8 GameRush stores today and I would say 5 had Brand new shipments of the PrePack games. These are the ones in the clear cases that are disc only. Some of the stores still had the games in their original shipping boxes that they let me search through. So they must just have gotten them in.

I ONLY FOUND THEM AT GAMERUSHES. I HAVE NO CLUE IF THAT IS TRUE FOR ALL AREAS!! CALL YOUR LOCAL BLOCKBUSTERS!!!

It is probably best to call and ask if they got a new shipment of them in, so you can drive directly to one. The employee will DEFINITELY know if they got them. All the ones that had them literally had row after row of these cases in their own display rack.

360 Games are $6.99
PS2 Games are $2.99
XBOX Games are $1.99

The 5 stores ALL had those ones. Only 1 store I went to had Wii Games and they only had a couple of them. They were $6.99 also.

I personally got (let me state that they had TONS more than just what I purchased. Especially for PS2 and XBOX. They had LOTS of good PS2 and XBOX games)

360:
Gears of War
Halo 3 for
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Mercenaries 2
Soul Calibur IV
Ace Combat 6
Condemned 2
Cars MaterNational
GTA IV
Assassins Creed

Im going to edit as I look get the games out:

PS2:
Rogue Galaxy
Valkyrie Profile 2
Suikoden IV
Colosseum Road To Freedom
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Yakuza
Radiata Stories
Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2
FFVII Dirge of Cerberus
Shadow Hearts From The New World
God of War ii
Capcom Fighting Evolution

XBOX
Halo 2
Blazing Angels
Conker Live Reloaded
Star Wars Republic Commando
Knights of The Old Republic
Sid Meier's Pirates

The ONLY Blockbusters I found these at were the GameRush BB's. I went to a couple without Gamerush in them and they didn't have any of the PrePack games.

For KANSAS CITY FOLK:

The Stores I went to that had them were:

The 2 in Lee's Summit (by Walmart and the one by Hyvee and Goodwill)
The 2 in Blue Springs (south of I-70 at exit 20 and North of I-70 at exit 20)
The 1 in Liberty (I think it is the only one. By Sonic)

The stores that didn't were:

The 2 BB with Gamerushes in Independence (sterling and lee's summit rd)
The BB on N. Oak Trafficway (just south of Barry Rd)
The BB on Barry Road right off of I-29
The BB on 64th Street of I-29

The 2 in Lees Summit had TONS of these games. The one by Walmart had about 4 Call of Duty 4 left as of this afternoon. The one in Liberty had the Halo 3's. They had about 4 left as of this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome but honestly...you just take attention away from the BBV thread which most people avoid anyway...mods should mergee this with bbv thread

why?

People don't look in that thread. This is a good deal that apparently just started. Leave it here so people actually see it. Just my opinion though. If it gets moved to the BBV thread, a lot of people who might see this will miss it.

They might even be talking about these games already in that thread, but I didn't see it. Kind of proves the point that it should be where people should see it if they have mentioned these already.

[quote name='gi60']Schuerm, Where are you located if you're going to make your own thread..[/QUOTE]

Kansas City. Last time they did this though it was nationwide.

[quote name='CaoPi']thanks for the heads up but, yea there's already a blockbuster thread[/QUOTE]

That thread is too ginormous already.....

[quote name='CaoPi']thanks for the heads up but, yea there's already a blockbuster thread[/QUOTE]

I know there is. But most people don't check it. They potentially wouldn't know of these new games that came in. I figured it was best to put it where the most people look.

[quote name='iRent']That thread is too ginormous already.....[/QUOTE]

I don't think you're expected to read the whole thing. IO keeps the first post updated and the last few pages discuss what's available.

Lets merge the thread or lock it, so that NEW information is not lost to those of us who monitor the Official BBV thread.

IO does a kick ass job maintaining the blockbuster thread and this is just rude to post a new thread for something that has already been discussed elsewhere for well over a week.

Ok. Im done posting deals. This is absurd. I would venture that TONS of people have no clue about these new games being there, just as I didn't. I figured I would let people know by posting it on a MAIN page.

Guess Im done doing that. Glad to have helped out the several people that have posted that didn't know about this.

I certainly would not have known about this if it didn't pop up in its own thread. I only dabble in the BBV thread once in a while and usually don't bother flipping 5 pages back.

IO's got kids, a wife, and a life and yet he does an INCREDIBLE job maintaining the bbv/gr thread...give him his due respect and credit and close this thread

the BBV thread needs some lovin

[quote name='animemaniac14']IO's got kids, a wife, and a life and yet he does an INCREDIBLE job maintaining the bbv/gr thread...give him his due respect and credit and close this thread

the BBV thread needs some lovin[/QUOTE]

Yes, let's forget the fact that this site is to LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT DEALS!!! This was NEVER mentioned as a new deal (which it is), and tons didn't know about it. Let's just close it down and not let people know out of respect to another thread that is aout 300 pages long.

Ridiculous in my opinion.

As stated before. Im done posting deals I find due to the Politically Correct Police on CAG.

Mods do what you want. There has been 334 views or so. Hopefully 300 people that didn't know about this deal go find some good deals.

[quote name='schuerm26']Yes, let's forget the fact that this site is to LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT DEALS!!! This was NEVER mentioned as a new deal (which it is), and tons didn't know about it. Let's just close it down and not let people know out of respect to another thread that is aout 300 pages long.

Ridiculous in my opinion.

As stated before. Im done posting deals I find due to the Politically Correct Police on CAG.

Mods do what you want. There has been 400 views or so. Hopefully 350 people that didn't know about this deal go find some good deals.[/QUOTE]

the PCP does what it can and thanks you for your feedback :cool::lol:

[quote name='schuerm26']Ok. Im done posting deals. This is absurd. I would venture that TONS of people have no clue about these new games being there, just as I didn't. I figured I would let people know by posting it on a MAIN page.

Guess Im done doing that. Glad to have helped out the several people that have posted that didn't know about this.[/QUOTE]

Don't sweat it. I'm sure that most people complaining about having this merged with the BBV thread are maybe upset of having this exposed thus maybe having more CAGs checking their local BBs for these games. I'm one of the few who don't check the BBV thread cuz it's too long and most times doesn't have anything I can use. This post is deserves it's own thread so other people can take advantage of this deal.

[quote name='ddrlenz']These are only for Game Rush BBVs or also regular? Sadly, Wisconsin has no Game Rush's. :([/QUOTE]

I would just call some up. The only Blockbusters I personally saw them at were GameRush stores. Areas that don't have GameRush stores I would assume still get them. I would just call around to your closest stores and see if any did.

[quote name='animemaniac14']IO's got kids, a wife, and a life and yet he does an INCREDIBLE job maintaining the bbv/gr thread...give him his due respect and credit and close this thread

the BBV thread needs some lovin[/QUOTE]Why don't you go back to the BBV thread and stop trying to play back-seat mod?

I think this should stay out in its own thread, and yes, I know full well all the work that happens with it from io.

I think schuerm26 did a good thing in posting this, and like some of the other megalithic threads out in the VGD forum, it's a pain to find some things in there.

[quote name='ddrlenz']These are only for Game Rush BBVs or also regular? Sadly, Wisconsin has no Game Rush's. :([/QUOTE]

someone said only with gamerushs so nothing in fort wayne sadly

[quote name='slidecage']someone said only with gamerushs so nothing in fort wayne sadly[/QUOTE]

I posted that I only found them at GameRushes. Kansas City has stores with GameRush and stores that are just BB. I think it is definitely worth calling your local stores. It seems strange to me that the only areas that would get these are the areas with GameRush stores.

Thanks to shrike for taking a rational position. This is not a regularly scheduled sale with notification ahead of time, so it's worthwhile as a separate post to alert everyone.

[quote name='JrHu92']Aww man.. does this effect the regular BBs as well? My Local BB doesn't have a gamerush down here.[/QUOTE]

same here and wondering the same.

man... would love to get yakuza for that price >_<

I'm also wondering if PS3 games are there and prob for the same price as the 360 games.

I'll say right now had this been a thread sooner I might have gotten to my BBV before someone else raped it clean. I hate the BBV thread, it's too much "Hey I flipped **** for ****" or "**** gets * in credit". I rarely can find real deals between the flipping.

just saw this and haven't checkout out local BBVs for a bit but saw the assistant manager from the one closest to my work yesterday morning and he commented that he had just finished with the truck (gets deliveries on Wed.) and the shipment was almost 3 times what it normally was. He didn't know what was in them but was suprised to get that much... so maybe the areas with no gamerush stores might have gotten these.
Could be worth looking into but it'll be Saturday before I can check.

This was already posted in the BBV by another member who chose to post it there.
You most likely read it there and now decide to post a new thread.:roll:

Redundant, lock or merge please.

[quote name='donut']This was already posted in the BBV by another member who chose to post it there.

Redundant, lock or merge please.[/QUOTE]

You didn't read the other posts in this topic now did you...

[quote name='shrike4242']Why don't you go back to the BBV thread and stop trying to play back-seat mod?

I think this should stay out in its own thread, and yes, I know full well all the work that happens with it from io.

I think schuerm26 did a good thing in posting this, and like some of the other megalithic threads out in the VGD forum, it's a pain to find some things in there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='donut']This was already posted in the BBV by another member who chose to post it there.

Redundant, lock or merge please.[/QUOTE]

/facepalm

awesome... I'll have to check the one in Belton. I work by the the store on 95th and Antioch, and I think they have a Game Rush store there as well

[quote name='Ryu4096']awesome... I'll have to check the one in Belton. I work by the the store on 95th and Antioch, and I think they have a Game Rush store there as well[/QUOTE]

Since you really aren't far from the Lee's Summit stores, I would definitely hit the 2 of them up tomorrow morning also if I were you.

[quote name='dallascowboys']Anyone know if any BBVs in the DFW area are doing this deal? Can anyone pick up an extra Halo 3 for me and I'll pay via Paypal?[/QUOTE]

I saw about 50 360 games at an Allen location. There were multiple copies of Halo 3, CoD 4, Saint's Row, Assassin's Creed, and Oblivion that I can remember. I just saw 360 titles.

Yeah, allen is pretty far for me. I've called all the blockbusters near me and none of them even know what I'm talking about. One of the one's near me did do the sale a few months ago, but they haven't gotten any new ones in.

Nice. I just went and picked up conker and kingdom under fire on xbox, then chromehounds and virtua fighter 4 for 360. It's my sister store in town, we never got in shipments at our store. He wasn't done pricing and putting them out so I'm going back tomorrow for the majority of 360 games =)

IO does not update the OP title of the official thread much, so deals there can go unfound by many. schuerm26 couldn't update the official BBV thread OP title, nor can anyone else as far as I know (or if they could, they didn't), so this thread is a reasonable option for putting the info out there for fellow CAGs. If IO updates the OP title of the BBV thread, then this thread could be considered redundant.

bread's done
Back