New Silver 360 Wireless Controller + P&C Kit $40 shipped from Buy.com (via eBay)

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know a fix for a drifting stick? I'd kinda like to keep my old controller as a spare if it can be fixed.

OP, you should put its from Buy.com in the title. A random Ebay seller selling at this price isn't a deal, but from a reputable seller like Buy.com, it's a fantastic price.

Dang, I just signed up for "Bill Me Later" (took like 20 secconds during checkout) and I'm getting $10 back, so w/ tax it was about $33.50 shipped!

[quote name='BingoBrown']OP, you should put its from Buy.com in the title. A random Ebay seller selling at this price isn't a deal, but from a reputable seller like Buy.com, it's a fantastic price.[/QUOTE]
Was going to but it doesnt fit lol

Just helped my computer illiterate parents buy this for me for Christmas from newegg for 51.99 last night. Was waiting to buy this myself when the price was right and now it is. Sigh. Thanks OP.

Bitch, I just bought this a week ago for 51 on amazon. Oh well, good for y'all! Great price, get it if you need or want a new controller. The new d-pad is nice, and it comes with all the play and charge crap!

[quote name='Brother Daz']My order has already shipped :shock:, pretty fast for buy.com from my experience with them.[/QUOTE]
Mine shipped yesterday evening from a nearby suburb -- too bad FedEx Home doesnt deliver on Mondays so now I'll have to wait til Tuesday :cry:

Mine came in earlier today, gotta love FedEx :bouncy:

Since FedEx Home delivers Tues-Sat my tracking showed delivery date of tomorrow even though the pkg was at my local warehouse yesterday BUT they were nice enough to deliver it today (I guess they didnt want to sit on the pkg til tomorrow and they were going to be in the area anyways) :D

Got mine and it's defective :(

It's odd, it will charge a battery but the second I unplug the cable the controller refuses to use the battery and just sits there dead.

I've used 4 different batteries and gotten the same result.

bread's done
Back