New "Snakes on a Plane" TV Spot

SMMM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qLN2_s9ieSU[/media]

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously pumped and'll see this on Friday.

[quote name='varsitygamer']can't it be both?[/QUOTE]

Not in my opinion. I've never been one of those people who think that a movie can be so bad it's good. To me a bad movie is just that - a bad movie.

I know a bunch of red necks that have been drooling over this movie for awhile now...Little Miss Sunshine is coming to Orlando this Friday so I guess I know what to do

Seriously, this has got to be the dumbest fucking movie I have ever seen in my life, you will go to hell if you waste 8 dollars on this.

[quote name='jmon22']Seriously, this has got to be the dumbest fucking movie I have ever seen in my life, you will go to hell if you waste 8 dollars on this.[/QUOTE]

you say that is as if it's a bad thing..

[quote name='jmon22']Seriously, this has got to be the greatest fucking movie I have ever seen in my life, you will pleasantly entertained by the antics of snakes on planes if you waste 8 dollars on this.[/QUOTE]

yay!

Dear god I want to see this movie.

[quote name='captainfrizo']It will either be really good or really, really bad, but I'm going to see it.[/quote]

The only reason it's going to be really good is because it's going to be really bad. Snakes on a Plane? It's rediculous. That's why it's so awesome :mrgreen:

[quote name='jmon22']Seriously, this has got to be the dumbest fucking movie I have ever seen in my life, you will go to hell if you waste 8 dollars on this.[/quote]

But wait.......

Its Snakes on a Mother- fuckING plane!!!!!!!

Its amazing that they even tied in a plot to this, Yakuza mob man traveling to trial, I would have just been happy with some freak snake escaping accident and SLJ screaming, SNAKES ON A MOTHER fuckING PLANE!

No matter how stupid teh plot of this movie sounds, there is no way I wont be seeing this friday, I'm excited for it and I dont know why :lol:

I saw a trailer last night on TV that was different than this one. Oh and btw.

Snakes on a Plane just might be the best motion picture of all time.

I agree with some, I think it looks pretty stupid, I won't go see it, but probally will rent it when it comes out on DVD.

[quote name='jmon22']Seriously, this has got to be the dumbest fucking movie I have ever seen in my life, you will go to hell if you waste 8 dollars on this.[/QUOTE]
We're going to hell for seeing a movie? Mind explaining how that works? :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back