New SNES system, PS2 Neo Geo stick, New PC Engine system, and more

I tossed in a bid for the Genesis. I can't find my CDX, so maybe it's time to just get a new Gen.

The Final Fantasy XI HDD set includes Final Fantasy XI as part of the package. I don't know if that game ever got a release in the US outside of the HDD set.

EDIT - If you're asking about Final Fantasy X (Final Fantasy 10), yes I own it but it isn't for sale as I still haven't gotten around to playing it.

[quote name='Halo05']The Final Fantasy XI HDD set includes Final Fantasy XI as part of the package. I don't know if that game ever got a release in the US outside of the HDD set.

EDIT - If you're asking about Final Fantasy X (Final Fantasy 10), yes I own it but it isn't for sale as I still haven't gotten around to playing it.[/QUOTE]
i'm asking about FF 11 not X is the code used or not used so u can play it online

The codes (there are a total of four of them for the various parts of the PlayOnline package (Tetra Master, etc.)) are all unused.

I'm bidding on that Neo Geo stick. I've wanted one for quite some time. Here's hoping I win. I wish I'd known you were selling it. I would have bought it direct.

If it's any consolation, I don't really do direct sales. I've bought a few things on here but I kinda prefer to let eBay handle my videogame transactions.

bread's done
Back