New Sony Playstation 3 PS3 80GB $299 + Tax

[quote name='antlp89']Wow, nice price. I know it's greedy but anyone know any coupons to stack on this deal? Nice find OP.[/quote]
Sometimes there'll be a 25% or 20% coupon. But no, i don't believe there are any coupons at the moment.

If i didn't already have a ps3 I'd snag this one.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Sometimes there'll be a 25% or 20% coupon. But no, i don't believe there are any coupons at the moment.

If i didn't already have a ps3 I'd snag this one.[/quote]

Yeah that's what I was referring to. To tell you the truth, I don't even need a PS3 but this is a really great deal... :bomb:

[quote name='antlp89']Wow, nice price. I know it's greedy but anyone know any coupons to stack on this deal? Nice find OP.[/QUOTE]

If paying with Dell Preferred Account (DPA) you may save an extra 3%, here is how:

During checkout, select Credit Card as method of payment
Click "Change Payment Type"
Click "Choose" link under Credit/Debit Card (again)
Under "Save 3% with Dell Preferred Account! (Discount applied at Final Checkout)" click "Click Here to Take Advantage of this Offer" link
Click "Choose" under "I already have a Dell Preferred Account" if you have one, or sign up for a new one if you don't
Checkout, enjoy your 3% savings

This is a sweet deal. I was thinking there might be a price cut because $100 off is a pretty round number and maybe Dell is the first to go "live" with it, but there's nothing in the ads for Best Buy and TRU for tomorrow, so guess it's just a Dell specific deal. Great deal nonetheless. Thanks, OP!

Does it cost anything to get into the DPA?

Would like to get in on this, but don't wanna pay tax :( Saving an extra 3% would help.

[quote name='aporter727']Might be a bad question, but do you think this deal could be price matched in store anywhere else?[/quote]
May the force be with you.

[quote name='dolemit3']May the force be with you.[/quote]

Yea that's pretty much what I figured. Too bad, I have a $100 gift card to Best Buy too. Would've been too good to be true.

[quote name='1Sail0r']Does it cost anything to get into the DPA?

Would like to get in on this, but don't wanna pay tax :( Saving an extra 3% would help.[/QUOTE]

there isn't a cost but DPA is a credit account.

PERFECT! I was going to buy a ps3 next week either way but with this one, it really puts icing on the cake how long is the deal good for?

Such a good deal. I should jump on it seeing how I got reimbursed $400 from a speeding ticket I got like 6 months ago..

I'm hesitant to bite with E3 right around the corner. Sony has to have a price drop or an incredible new SKU.

dammit

Just picked up the Greatest Hits bundle for $399.99+tax this week. Not really sure it's worth the hassle or sacrificing of Motorstorm + Resistance though. Would only be saving about $50 when you take into account those 2 games.

[quote name='Mako1215']This is tempting me to buy a PS3, but I'm still holding out on finding a 60gb so I can have full BC[/quote]

You'd better head straight to eBay then, because the odds of finding a new 60GB in the wild are basically 0.

it's done....ordered it

Just going to try and beat Resistance and play the hell out of Motorstorm before it gets here in about a week and I have to return the current bundle to Target (got it like 3 days ago).

Saves me like $110, and in this economic cesspool I need every dollar I can get.

[quote name='ruby2223']PERFECT! I was going to buy a ps3 next week either way but with this one, it really puts icing on the cake how long is the deal good for?[/QUOTE]

48 hours according to the email I received Saturday night!

Man, I am a true CAG. I am really pissed right now because my 3% off didn't go through with the DPA. Anyone think they'll adjust my price if I call tomorrow?

[quote name='Mangasage']I'm hesitant to bite with E3 right around the corner. Sony has to have a price drop or an incredible new SKU.[/quote]Sarcasm I assume? Or do you think E3 will bring us a price drop of over $100? XD

[quote name='Firestorm']Sarcasm I assume? Or do you think E3 will bring us a price drop of over $100? XD[/quote]

I believe that Sony is going to need to announce a $100 price cut soon. E3? I don't know, but either way, $100 off guaranteed now versus a maybe in the next month or two....? If you want a PS3 now (and have the extra money to spend) jump on this deal.

If they could ever somehow manage to get the 80gb SKU to match the 60gb 360 ($299.99) and the 160gb SKU to match the 120gb 360 Elite - they would be fucking set as far as prices and comparison go.

But even at the current prices, it *is* honestly the best value still, depending on what games/exclusives interest you.

It's bought. I'm selling my 60GB that I got as a refurb because it's too loud. I am going to miss my PS2 BC pretty bad, heck I just bought Rogue Galaxy. But I need to make this as close to an even trade as possible.

While "customizing" your PS3, they have Dual Shock 3 controllers for $35 and Killzone 2, Resistance 2 both for $40 each.

Incredible deal. Nice find, dabomb505.

edit: Cheap DS3 controllers? Sheeeeeeit I may have to bite on that.
edit 2: Oh, you can only piggyback the controllers on top of a system. Nevermind.

oh mah gah. I love you. I was about to bite on buying a brand new system today for $400.

[quote name='KueMan10']Man, I am a true CAG. I am really pissed right now because my 3% off didn't go through with the DPA. Anyone think they'll adjust my price if I call tomorrow?[/quote]
I got denied too. Made me :(

[quote name='a5ehren'] Free 2-day shipping code from SD:
ZBC8LPSBMMRB28[/quote]
Damn. Already ordered before I saw this.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Sometimes there'll be a 25% or 20% coupon. But no, i don't believe there are any coupons at the moment.

If i didn't already have a ps3 I'd snag this one.
344.jpg
[/quote]
Even without the extra coupons it still a great price.. I bought a Ps3 in Dec. and had to pay 499 for it, I kinda of wish I would of waited on the price to drop a little more.

[quote name='cochesecochese']They're still in stock. Cancel and re-order.[/quote]
Good idea. But how do you cancel your order? Can you do it online? I can't seem to find anything. If not, I don't really want to deal with it, as I have a 50 hour workweek, so I won't have much time anyway.

OP, words cannot even begin to describe how grateful I am for your pointing out this offer. Thank you so much.

I was thinking about holding off on buying a PS3 until after the announcement of a price drop at or after E3, but like a previous poster said, it's probably unlikely that they'll announce a $100 price drop.

So I bit on this awesomely sweet deal, and I'm finally getting a PS3! :bouncy:

I've heard mostly good things about Dell, so hopefully I don't have anything to worry about concerning their shipping...

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Good idea. But how do you cancel your order? Can you do it online? I can't seem to find anything. If not, I don't really want to deal with it, as I have a 50 hour workweek, so I won't have much time anyway.[/quote]

I think so, but I'm not sure about that. Sorry I can't be more help...

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Good idea. But how do you cancel your order? Can you do it online? I can't seem to find anything. If not, I don't really want to deal with it, as I have a 50 hour workweek, so I won't have much time anyway.[/QUOTE]

try calling in during off hours. should get done quickly and w/o hassle of figuring it out online

[quote name='Skoad']While "customizing" your PS3, they have Dual Shock 3 controllers for $35 and Killzone 2, Resistance 2 both for $40 each.[/quote]

Nice one - I got a DS3 as well for $35. I'm sure that the price will get lower, but at this moment in time, I don't think it'll be as good as $335 for a PS3 plus 2 DS3 controllers for at least half a year.

color me tempted as hell. I really want to play the ps3 games I've missed out on and also would love to get a blu ray player. I want to hold off for a possible E3 drop but even then I'll probably only save tax.

bread's done
Back