New Super Mario Bros. Wii $29.99 at Amazon (brand new) free shipping

No it's not still $49.99. That and a few other Wii games were dropped last week. Try reading the forums a bit.

Just checked it and it's $29.99. Try checking the links before you throw stones at people bub.

I think he's saying the MSRP is not still $49.99. It was dropped a few days ago, along with a handful of other old 1st party Nintendo games.

wow chill.. amazon last week sold it for $38 and dropped to $30... Gamestop still sells them for $49.99

NEW MSRP is $29.99....regardless what others charge, getting ripped off by other retailers still DOES NOT MAKE THIS A HOT DEAL.

A retailer like Target or Best Buy needs to do a Buy 2 Get 1 Free on new games to make these new prices seem worth it. 

New Super Mario Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Wii Sports Resort have dropped to $29.99 recently. I think there were some more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

A retailer like Target or Best Buy needs to do a Buy 2 Get 1 Free on new games to make these new prices seem worth it.

New Super Mario Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Wii Sports Resort have dropped to $29.99 recently. I think there were some more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.
TRU normally does a B2G1F around October/November every year but I don't think they did it last year. Or if they did, I somehow completely missed it.

TRU normally does a B2G1F around October/November every year but I don't think they did it last year. Or if they did, I somehow completely missed it.
you were right with your first thought. Its every year and last year was no different. Oh and its always October. It never happens in November, which is always a dilemma for people on here as a lot of big titles are released in late Oct-mid Nov, which fall outside of this

you were right with your first thought. Its every year and last year was no different. Oh and its always October. It never happens in November, which is always a dilemma for people on here as a lot of big titles are released in late Oct-mid Nov, which fall outside of this
Damn, something must have been up with me last year. I completely missed TRU's B2G1F and missed a ton of deals on BF.

bread's done
Back