New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $36.99 Shipped

So this will probably be the best price on this before Christmas, right?
Unless I can buy two copies at TrU today and return the full-priced one – would this even work?

Ah, I missed the cashback. Oh well, it's only 3 bucks. Is there a best way to use Bing for this sort of thing?

For those that want the daily deals emails from ebay, here's where you sign up:

ebay.com/deals

Poop. I want this for my bro for Christmas. Finally a game I can play with him that doesn't make me want to rip out my eyes and ears and eat them and crap them out and eat them again and crap them out again and smear his Wiimote in it. Seriously. Brother, have better taste.

You know...

I just beat this game... It was good... best mario Ive played honestly.

Then I just received my PS3 couple days ago and played Uncharted...And thinking about mario...just underwhelms me.

To each their own, I guess. Totally different experiences, in my opinion. I had a lot of fun with Uncharted, but I spent just as much time cursing the designers for particularly stupid segments and even more time being frustrated and dying over and over and sitting through wave after wave of shooting.

I've only just gotten started on UNCHARTED, but it's underwhelming me -- I like that they're putting so much effort into making it play like a movie, but in terms of gameplay, so far it's just shooting segments interspersed with jumping puzzles. Not exactly lighting me on fire. And it's so programmed it's practically like playing DRAGON'S LAIR. Whereas the pleasures of a good Mario game are manifold.

[quote name='seanw']Whereas the pleasures of a good Mario game are manifold.[/QUOTE]

IMHO, Mario is a lot better then engine exhaust. ;)

bread's done
Back