New Super Mario Bros (Wii) - $39.99 - DELL

serge2k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII - DELL

Dell.com is selling New Super Mario Bros (Wii) for $39.99. Considering that Nintendo games rarely drop in price, this seems to be a good deal. (I'm still trying to find Super paper mario for cheap and never have luck). Comes out to 43.44 with taxes and im sure if you use bing cashback you can get some money back.

**Also there is free shipping on orders $49 and up, i went through the checkout process and i am assuming it is taking the msrp price and it is giving it the free shipping discount.**

That seems like a pretty good deal if you were considering buying it in-store for full price, especially with the Bing Cashback. Personally, I'm just going to wait until the $30 price mark, since I didn't like NSMB DS even CLOSE to as much as everyone else seemed to like it. :/

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']That seems like a pretty good deal if you were considering buying it in-store for full price, especially with the Bing Cashback. Personally, I'm just going to wait until the $30 price mark, since I didn't like NSMB DS even CLOSE to as much as everyone else seemed to like it. :/[/QUOTE]

I've enjoyed NSMB Wii far more than DS for what it's worth. It's also kicking my ass six ways til Sunday which is a little surprising since at one point in time I thought I was a pretty serviceable platform game player. Guess I'm getting old.

This is a pretty slick price for something that will assuredly take its sweet time getting any lower (it is currently 39.99 (35.99 w/ Edge) at gamestop used but good luck finding it for a while).

[quote name='BarrettSan']I don't think this one will hit 30 - did Mario Galaxy or Zelda ever?[/QUOTE]

Well, assuming any store does a B2G1F promo anytime soon, you should be able to get NSMBWii + 2 other $50 titles for $33 a piece. Target just ran one a few weeks before NSMBWii came out, unfortunately.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Well, assuming any store does a B2G1F promo anytime soon, you should be able to get NSMBWii + 2 other $50 titles for $33 a piece. Target just ran one a few weeks before NSMBWii came out, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was hoping too... unfortunately no GS had NSMB during their sale for me. :cold:

bread's done
Back