New Super Mario Brothers Wii 39.99 + FS Dell.com

You'll still be charged tax and shipping, but that's also the best price I've seen. They do free shipping for orders over 49.99, which wouldn't apply. Does anyone have a dell shipping code? It's not a great deal, but I don't expect amazon to drop the price on a huge first party Nintendo game for a long time.

[quote name='Relysis']You'll still be charged tax and shipping, but that's also the best price I've seen. They do free shipping for orders over 49.99, which wouldn't apply. Does anyone have a dell shipping code? It's not a great deal, but I don't expect amazon to drop the price on a huge first party Nintendo game for a long time.[/QUOTE]

I posted this deal 1 day ago... there is free shipping... if you add it to your cart and start the check out process you will see the free shipping add it to your cart... i am assuming they are checking the msrp price of it before adding the shipping... so game comes out to 42 and change

Thanks for posting (thanks to serge2k, too)! Was gonna try for NSMB + A Boy and His Blob at TRU with B1G1 50% off Sunday, but this seems just as good with the free shipping and Bing cashback.

yea used this and my 10 dollar gift card, 30 bucks shipped, it's my first wii game:) Just bought one off amazon for the 50 dollar credit:

planning on getting metroid prime 3, tiger woods 10 with motion plus, madworld, no more heroes, and super mario galaxy. then probably will sell it lol since they have like 1 or 2 good games a year

yeah, dell charges taxes.

never used them before.

computer-wise, i would buy things either on amazon or ebay.

Good luck with this. I ordered L4Dead 2 from them for $29.99 with FS, and they canceled my order. I'm a loyal customer of them when it comes to computers, but I must say that I will never order a "non-computer" from them again. This is definitely a "buyer beware".

bread's done
Back