New Super Nintendo Super Set What is a fair offer

Just my opinion here - but to me that is not brand new. It's been opened. Even if it wasn't played, if I was going to spend even 1/5 of the amount they are asking, I'd want it to be sealed/new in the box/never opened/never touched/never taken out of the box.

I'm pretty sure they'd probably wouldn't take less than 1,000 for it anyhow.

I wouldn't pay anywhere near that much if it has been opened. I picked up a slim SNES CIB for $30 with a few loose games. I can't say it isn't used but it is very minty. Save your cash for other stuff.

[quote name='sdragon']Just my opinion here - but to me that is not brand new. It's been opened. Even if it wasn't played, if I was going to spend even 1/5 of the amount they are asking, I'd want it to be sealed/new in the box/never opened/never touched/never taken out of the box.

I'm pretty sure they'd probably wouldn't take less than 1,000 for it anyhow.[/QUOTE]

Not just opinion (or mine), but that's also not new according to eBay guidelines.

I asked the seller, apparently the snes never came with a factory seal on the box and the only way to confirm that the item was never used was to check and make the inner items were in the factory packaging. Did the snes have a factory seal on the box?

[quote name='tarouza']I asked the seller, apparently the snes never came with a factory seal on the box and the only way to confirm that the item was never used was to check and make the inner items were in the factory packaging. Did the snes have a factory seal on the box?[/QUOTE]
No.

bread's done
Back