New Super Raunchy, Kinky GF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
Ok so I've been dating this girl for about a week and a half. Well 3rd date in we went to go watch the 40 year old Virgin movie, well she didn't wear any panties and dropped my hand into her lap, nice. After words we go back to my place and have some fun. Great everything is good, she's great, it's fun I'm having fun. Well today she asks is there anything that I wouldn't be into you know sexually.

I'm thinking I'll play along and ask what she has in mind? So she says she wants to stick her tongue in and around my asshole. I'm thinking oh man I'd have to kiss her eventually and I'm not looking forward to that. Then she starts talking about how she wants it anally, and has rape fantasies. You know ski mask, knife the whole deal.

I'm not the least experienced guy around the block but I know I'm out of my league here. I used to think I was pretty out there when it came to sex, instead compared to her I'm like a freaking nun...not one of those hot ones either, but the scary old nuns.

Not sure how to handle this...I am at a loss.

r1s3n

Do anything you can sexually that you have always wanted to try and ride things out until whenever you can't take anymore, because this isn't the girl you're going to end up marrying since she definitely isn't wifey material.

Unless you wish to be dominant, you probably won't like it. She sounds great though, minus the whole rim job thing.. I don't blame you for not wanting to kiss her after that.. and hell, ever again. But 3rd date = no panties and rape fantasies? How many other guys do you think she's shared her little rape fantasy with?

before she licks your asshole, make sure you remove the couple hundred horseshoes first...you lucky bastard :lol:

not that i want my asshole licked :lol: but kinky is always good

Personally I wouldn't touch the rape fantasy deal. Not my thing and it seems too much can go wrong.

Besides that I'd agree with sub. Let her teach you if you think you'd be into all that stuff.

Rape fantasies are nothing to play with. Yeah girls have'em but I wouldn't do until she got the ring on the finger because she could easily be settin' you up for more sinister shit. It may sound paranoid but I always say better to be paranoid and find out you're wrong than be paranoid and find out you're right.

I didn't read any of the posts, including the first one but I'd just go ahead and get her to do some ass to mouth on film for later use.

Anything anal has always scared me and digusted me. I'd probably enjoy the rape fantasy thing, if it was reversed that is. I don't think I could play the rapist, even if it was only pretend. Even if I did, I don't think I'd feel good about being turned on by playing a rapist.

Drop a duece on her tong! That'll teacher her... and then punch her in the uterus... with your penis.

[quote name='Kayden']Drop a duece on her tong! That'll teacher her... and then punch her in the uterus... with your penis.[/QUOTE]

Well, if he's gonna get vicious, might as well do a donkey punch (while your dick is in her fudge tunnel, at the moment of orgasm, give her a startling punch to the neck). Her surprised reaction will result in her anus constrict and giving a vise-like yet velvetty grip on your wang. Awesome sensation.

[quote name='jaykrue']Rape fantasies are nothing to play with. Yeah girls have'em but I wouldn't do until she got the ring on the finger because she could easily be settin' you up for more sinister shit. It may sound paranoid but I always say better to be paranoid and find out you're wrong than be paranoid and find out you're right.[/QUOTE]

Follow his advice.

Do not fuck around with rape shit.

Otherwise, just stick it in her butt before she cheats on you, if she hasn't already.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Personally I wouldn't touch the rape fantasy deal. Not my thing and it seems too much can go wrong.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of a woman who was notoriously into having a loaded gun held to her temple during sex.

I kept my fucking distance from her.

Well, it all depends on how badly you want her. If you're into her enough to put up with X, I say tap that ass. If you're not into it, you might as well get the fuck out now. :D

[quote name='Scorch']Unless you wish to be dominant, you probably won't like it. She sounds great though, minus the whole rim job thing.. I don't blame you for not wanting to kiss her after that.. and hell, ever again. But 3rd date = no panties and rape fantasies? How many other guys do you think she's shared her little rape fantasy with?[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause:

As long as you lick her bum, also.

I've only had one guy willing to do that, and I'd do anything to have him back.

[quote name='juicedup1']Dude, When she licks your bum,you will love it![/QUOTE]

Bum-looker!

simon24vr.jpg

[quote name='kittie']I've only had one guy willing to do that, and I'd do anything to have him back.[/QUOTE]

Ahwwww, I guess kittie isn't so bad afterall. :D

[quote name='kittie']As long as you lick her bum, also.

I've only had one guy willing to do that, and I'd do anything to have him back.[/QUOTE]

Oh please, why rim a female when I can eat her out instead?

[quote name='r1s3n']Ok so I've been dating this girl for about a week and a half. Well 3rd date in we went to go watch the 40 year old Virgin movie, well she didn't wear any panties and dropped my hand into her lap, nice. After words we go back to my place and have some fun. Great everything is good, she's great, it's fun I'm having fun. Well today she asks is there anything that I wouldn't be into you know sexually.

I'm thinking I'll play along and ask what she has in mind? So she says she wants to stick her tongue in and around my asshole. I'm thinking oh man I'd have to kiss her eventually and I'm not looking forward to that. Then she starts talking about how she wants it anally, and has rape fantasies. You know ski mask, knife the whole deal.

I'm not the least experienced guy around the block but I know I'm out of my league here. I used to think I was pretty out there when it came to sex, instead compared to her I'm like a freaking nun...not one of those hot ones either, but the scary old nuns.

Not sure how to handle this...I am at a loss.

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

Dude let me have her ... seriously :lol:

[quote name='Sarang01']Oh please, why rim a female when I can eat her out instead?[/QUOTE]

Because analingus feels better.

Still haven't decided what to do, but I'm really leaning away from the rape fantasy thing. That's not my thing, I don't mind doing the dominant thing just not the ski mask knife thing is a little much.

As for the rim job thing, like somone mentioned I doubt I was the first guy she's brought it up with ugh....

I should of known something was off about her when we were having sex and she had me spanking her and pulling her hair. That wasn't even what surprised me thought sure thats a little bit kinky but hot. No, I got the surprise a few moments later when she squirted.

I was totally unprepared for that, I had eaten her out before and finger fucked her and she had come but I think the hair pulling spanking put her over the top and she let loose.

She apologised, said it wasn't piss but that it happened to her occausionally.

Yeah I'm in over my head for real..

r1s3n

[quote name='r1s3n']Still haven't decided what to do, but I'm really leaning away from the rape fantasy thing. That's not my thing, I don't mind doing the dominant thing just not the ski mask knife thing is a little much.

As for the rim job thing, like somone mentioned I doubt I was the first guy she's brought it up with ugh....

I should of known something was off about her when we were having sex and she had me spanking her and pulling her hair. That wasn't even what surprised me thought sure thats a little bit kinky but hot. No, I got the surprise a few moments later when she squirted.

I was totally unprepared for that, I had eaten her out before and finger fucked her and she had come but I think the hair pulling spanking put her over the top and she let loose.

She apologised, said it wasn't piss but that it happened to her occausionally.

Yeah I'm in over my head for real..

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

Well, that's not all that unusual; if it makes you uncomfortable, though, don't pay attention to any of these locker room mythological wonders' advice.

Do what makes you happy. There may be a temptation to go beyond your level of comfort, which seems to be the rape thing. If you don't want to wallop your partner upside the head with a brick mid-coitus, then don't.

I can't believe you are wasting your time here when you could have her tongue in your ass. Here's what you do: let her lick your ass until she's bored and then "gavel" her - but make sure you video tape it or no one will believe you. Oh, and like Jimmie said - some ass-to-mouth action would be nice if there's time.

Everytime you're kissin this bitch see if you can taste other man-ass. It'll be a fun game you can play while you pass the time.

On the positive side, you can probably do just about anything you've ever fantasized about with her and get away with it as well. To heck with her wants and needs. Tell her what you want to satisfy your needs first. :D

It's all cool. Except the rape fantasy thing that is just
a) weird and disturbing
or
b) asking for a lot of trouble. "I swear officer she wanted me to hold a knife to her throat and wear a ski mask as I pretended to rape her."

I'd suggest getting a bit more fun and then getting the fuck out.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Anything anal has always scared me and digusted me. I'd probably enjoy the rape fantasy thing, if it was reversed that is. I don't think I could play the rapist, even if it was only pretend. Even if I did, I don't think I'd feel good about being turned on by playing a rapist.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you would like to be raped??! :lol:

[quote name='modium']This reminds me of the Providence Phoenix's Adult section.[/QUOTE]
I say we get Cheapy to make an Adults Only forum.

instead of the ski mask and knife you should dress up as a pirate. pirates are always cool.

[quote name='MrSnugsEsq']I don't mean to be a downer, but if she squirted, that generally means STD. Be careful out there.[/QUOTE]

naw man there is such thing as female ejaculation

or even better... a Viking... just rape and pillage.

first off, many of you will disagree with me here, but the best way to go is just don't do an f'ing thing. I'm still a virgin and damn proud. But then again... this girl seems like she could turn out to be something either really good for you or really bad. If she gets too damn crazy about everything, just call it quits... or you may be in more of a crap hole than you want to be... post some pics when you get some time... just so you can prove if that ass licking is even worth it.

Female ejaculation is so limited that it's extraordinarily unlikely that this lady can do it. My wife is a doctor who spent some internship time in a nasty, nasty STD clinic. 99% of the time squiriting means STD.

[quote name='MrSnugsEsq']Female ejaculation is so limited that it's extraordinarily unlikely that this lady can do it. My wife is a doctor who spent some internship time in a nasty, nasty STD clinic. 99% of the time squiriting means STD.[/QUOTE]

as opposed to the very nice STD clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back