Feedback
26 (100%)
Footage from Latest CAG HDR Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmliX5Ut8M8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqP2uQ_yhRM

---

REGISTER TODAY!

Simply post:

CAG Username = PSN Username (i.e. option.iv = option-iv )

For those who signed up in the previous thread:
***For now, I will move the entire list to INACTIVE status. If you signed up in the previous thread and want to be transferred to ACTIVE status, just post "ACTIVATE" in this thread, and I will do so. ***

ACTIVE will be defined as being able to make any of the CAG Nights, NOT simply owning the game.

The reason for this is because of the incredible decrease in active STHDR CAGs since the game's release back in November. This will greatly reduce friend list sizes and the need to add so many.

-----​

Guidlines for STHDR Nights:
Please consider these for a smooth gaming experience.

1. Before, after, and between matches, please allow at least 5 seconds and refrain from mashing start or x. This will allow people to invite and leave when desired.
2. If the other player is afk for more than 10 seconds, you may immediately kill them. This will cut down on wasted time and give others more time to play.
3. If you have to leave and re-enter on account of glitches or connections problems, just contact the host of the room for a reinvitation.
4. If you are unable to connect to a room, please restart your game first ("Quit game" and relaunch STHDR) and then request the room host for a reinvite.

-----​

GAME NIGHT SCHEDULE:

- THURSDAYS @ 10-12 EST/7-9PM PST (tentative)

FORMAT:

- QUARTER MATCH MODE

Room setup: (please follow this format for alternate CAG STHDR night rooms)
Gameplay: Remixed Mode
Timer: Normal
Rounds to Win: 2
Game Speed: 3
Classic Akuma: Enabled
Handicap: Disabled
# Private Slots: 5
# Players: 6
Voice Chat: Disabled

***Tournaments will be held off indefinitely. If we garner enough support, I'll hold tournaments that require a sign up either by post or pm.***

-----

CHAT

How to join the #caghdr IRC channel with Mibbit
(no need to install anything)

Requirements:
-Computer
-Internet Connection
-Web Browser (enable javascript, usually on by default)
-3 Minutes of Your Time

1) Turn on your computer and load up your preferred browser.

2) Type the following address into the browser and press enter (or simply click the link).

http://mibbit.com/chat/

3) In the "IRC" field, click on the drop down menu and select "EFNET [webirc]"

4) In the "Nick" field, type whatever name you prefer (it's a good idea to make it close to your PSN or CAG ID). Only letters and numbers, no spaces

5)In the "Channel" field, type "#caghdr" without the quotes.

6) When all fields are completed, it should look like this.

mibbithdr.jpg

Press go and you're set.

---

On the right is the user list. To chat, simply type in the bottom most field and press enter to send the message.

And of course, you can use your own preffered IRC client. This is just to allow those new to IRC to join in.

-----

PSN FRIENDS LIST **ACTIVE**

(format: CAG ID = PSN ID)
anathema728 = anathema728
bobo2k4 = bobo2k4
BostonCollegeFan = BostonCollegeFan
Cartman58 = Cartman058
dejeckt = dejeckt
denze = denze
Esper = Esper15
evergoo = evergoo
Furashu = Dunkindoanuts
johnnypark=MattTheCAGVegan
jwargand = rataxico
Mr. Beef = ProfessorBeef
necrojustice = necrojustice
option.iv = option-iv (admin)
Secretninja = BrokenTool
suko_32 = suko_32
The Mana Knight = ManaKnight
Thomas96 = Thomaticus

-----

PSN FRIENDS LIST **INACTIVE**

(Format: CAG Name/PSN ID)
aizanillusion/FujiwaraDashing
Baron O Hell/Baron-Of-Hell
Bluesilo/Bluesilo
BluSteele/BluSteele86
Bretts31344/MGS4_Ocelot_08
brighenne/brighenne
dallow/Dallow
Dandeschain/Danmagz
Darkkenpachi/Kenpachiexodia
dasflikko/dasflikko
Diddy310/MG310
ecmazza/EmoneyTVS
enufs8d/wotcher
fistinface/fistinface
freakyzeeky/freakyzeeky
frictor/frictor
GenDV138/GenDV138
Genfuyung/Genfuyung
happy/Gubermonster
Ivanhoe/Ivanhoe
JEKKI/JEKKI
jman619/jman4482
Josh_AnimeBum/Thelonicon
js1/Ghost_Face_36
Kandal/Kandal978
Knoxximus/Knoxximus
Lexian/Peekay53
m_d_amore/mdam0re
Mastagoalie/Mastagoalie
MasterSun1/AndySun124
maximus101/gman77477
mi3nboi/mi3nboi
Millertime2325/Millertime2325
Minib0ssbattle/minibossbattle
Mogambi/Mogambi
MSUHitman/MSUHitman
notorious_pip/notorious_pip
oemor/zombieburger
oghowie/grifter35
option.iv/option.iv
refusedchaos/refusedchaos
Roa/shikiDELACROIX
ronaldhennessy/RonaldHennessy
rvdrock/WitheredBullet
rxdoga/rxdoga
Sinistar/Sinistar83
striker199/sTRIKER199
technolover/MakAcid
tinman_licks/CrimsonTinman
trajin/trajin
Ultimate Matt X/TheUMX

Big thanks to evergoo for previously hosting STHDR Nights.

old thread for reference:
Street Fighter II HD Remix

-----

CONTACT

If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact me via Instant Messenger. (AIM and MSN SNs in profile)

Last edited by a moderator:
SUPER STREET FIGHTER II TURBO HD REMIX GENERAL INFORMATION **UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

NEWS
Patch 1.10 has just been released.
[quote name='JimmyRey']Patch 1.10 fixes:

1. After a number of games, the HUD will be corrupt. Yellow lifebars will freeze, the round counter flags will all be on, and the names will show more than one name. (Both)

2. Frequent disconnects during VS transition screen. Often caused by selecting START color of character. (Both)

3. Title crashes if user has a large friends list and tries to access the friends list (PS3)

4. Rating being set to "0" and from then on, rating remains at "0". Once that patch goes live, we'll reset all leaderboards/scoreboards. (Both)

5. Vega sometimes causing desyncing, especially when using the fake wall dive. (Both).

6. Lobby list containing full rooms instead of only rooms that users can enter. (Both).

7. Zangief Super Motion not working on both sides and in both directions.

8. During the start of the match, there is slight slowdown. This has been minimized as much as possible. (PS3).

9. If connecting to a ranked match through the quick match function, it is best out of 3 rather than best out of 5. It should always be best out of 5.(Both)

10. Sending messages via XMB during a game causes a freeze. (PS3)

11. Players not added to "Players Met" list. (PS3)

12. Analog and D-pad can accept input at the same time. (Both)

13. Player stats not reporting correctly.[/quote]

KNOWN GLITCHES AND BUGS (as of Patch 1.10)
**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

As always, if you experience a glitch, it is usually remedied by a game restart.

Thanks for signing up, really appreciate it.

You don't have to stay the entire 2 hours, I'm just trying to get in as many CAGs participating that night. But yeah, if you stay 2 hours, that would be excellent.

Oh, and spread the word if you guys can, I would also appreciate that as well. Thanks again.

Wonder twin powers, 'ACTIVATE'!

I'll be here to keep this game night alive. Thanks option for resurrecting the STHDR thread.

CAG Name = PSN ID
Esper = Esper15

Thursday evening works for me. I suck, feel free to kick my ass anytime of day :D

I will be also getting SF4 also, I'll see you guys online.

Timezone = PST, California

Even though SF4 is realeasing, I'm interested in some friendly matches. I can host if need be , I have Roadrunner Turbo 20,000 mbit down / 2000 mbit up. Unless someone has FIOS :drool:

CAG Alias: denze
PSN ID: denze
Timezone: PST, Woodland Hills

Awesome, welcome back esper. And welcome denze.

Again, this is probably a bad time to resurrect STHD nights, especially with SFIV on everyone's minds. But hopefully people will take a break from SFIV after a straight day of playing it and enjoy some fun with other CAGs on Thursday.

thrusday nites are for america's best dance crew!!!

but, I'm tagging this thread, jus becoz the season aint gonna last forever lol

TiVo that shit JEKKI, first season was the only good one!

j/k, but yeah, I'll hold the rooms open for 2 hours, and I think America's Best Dance crew lasts 1 and a half hours at most, so feel free to drop in towards the end.

Cartman is active. Thursday nights sound fine to me. I do a grad school drinking night that night. However, there is no reason why I can't show up sloppy and talk some smack while getting destroyed at some SFIIHD. :D

You can come with or without a mic, though it's preferred. I'll always enable mic for these CAG Nights.

If you're a prepubescent, then that's another story.

It's just that I didn't know if someone with no mic was able to enter a room with mics allowed. Weird thinking yes, but I wouldn't put it past Sony.

[quote name='option.iv']TiVo that shit JEKKI, first season was the only good one!

j/k, but yeah, I'll hold the rooms open for 2 hours, and I think America's Best Dance crew lasts 1 and a half hours at most, so feel free to drop in towards the end.[/QUOTE]no can do!!! after abdc I have to go on the internet and post on the forums about abdc!!!

anyway, my issue with a headset is that I believe it's too sensitive...

like, there's a mode where u can hear everything going into it, and every little tap gets picked up by the headset,

so if I'm gonna mash 100 hands u can hear that shyt coming from a mile away! X_X

I tried to find a way to turn down the sensitivity but I couldnt find a way >_

If we have more than 6 per room, I'll have to have another person host another room. Preferrably an East Coaster. If not, then I'll delegate denze to host a secondary room.

Welcome aboard Furashu.

Again, no one is obligated to stay the entire 2 hours. However, I will keep the room open for 2 hours.

I'll join the mix again. Thanks for taking on this revival.

CAG Alias: evergoo
PSN ID: evergoo
Timezone: PST, California
Headset: Yes (would love to chat)

I'm going to try to be on Thursday night. I always wanted to pay SFHD on game nights, but the previous schedule (Saturday nights) I was always out doing stuff because it was the weekend.

Welcome guys! Yeah, weekends proved almost impossible for many. I mean it was the weekend, and I'm sure people would be out doing their own thing. I sure as hell would, haha.

Good games denze, anathema, and axc. Sorry if there were connection issues. I'll try to resolve them by tomorrow, usually isn't like that...

I think I'll take a break for now, sorry to cut the matches short. Look forward to tomorrow!

can always have more room, just click the create match button
could pull a west/east host

forgot noby noby comes out, yes i'm willing to pay 5 dollars for a game i know nothing about except what it looks like that is from producers of katamari

yesterday i went like 1-15? maybe 16, damnit dhalsim

[quote name='anathema728']can always have more room, just click the create match button
could pull a west/east host

forgot noby noby comes out, yes i'm willing to pay 5 dollars for a game i know nothing about except what it looks like that is from producers of katamari

yesterday i went like 1-15? maybe 16, damnit dhalsim[/QUOTE]

GGs anathema, your dhalsim's pretty good. There were some close games btw us.

Did your dpad break or something? every time I jump in, you weren't able to pull of shoryu's when you were using akuma, ryu, or ken.

alright i decided i cant make it tonight my hw is taking longer then expected and i am behind one assignment, ill be here for sure next week. I bought SF4 yesterday and got no hw done.. lol

sorry option iv cant make it for an hr

edit: i will play for 30 mins then sign the hell off.

GG's yesterday and I ping 30ms to Option.iv. Not bad at all, I might be late tonight . I'll be having last minute guests over (girlfriend has me on lockdown)

btw, if we have more than 6 people for tonight, I'll need to assign a secondary host. If anyone is up for that, just post in here or pm me.

And if anyone has troubles getting into games or anything else, don't hesitate to contact me on here, via pm, or even IM. Time to kick off the revival of CAG STHDR Nights!

bread's done
Back