New to the PS3 and looking for a few game ideas?

buffalo

CAGiversary!
So far bought these:

Resistance: Fall of Man
Ratchet & Clank Future: TOD
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted: Drake's Forture

Yes only had the PS3 since tuesday, need to start some of the above but had some extra cash, wanted to increase my new PS3 library a few games more:bouncy::D....sorry it's a habit I guess of being a big collecter/gamer...I own a ton for 360 & Wii.

Thanks for the help in advance, please some of you add me as a friend..only have 1 so far:cry:

Check out Folklore, it was really underrated and you can pick it up on the cheap at lots of places now...

Also, there are some great games on PSN. Be sure to get the demos for PixelJunk Monsters and SuperStardust HD. I highly recommend both titles.

Looks like you already got the best ps3 games. APPRECIATE THEM.

Everything else that is ps3 exclusive is at a lower level.

Heavenly Sword? ....it's not great, but it's not bad....

Why not wait it out, and actually have great games in your collection. A collection of a mediocre games is no collection at all.

I can reccommend a ton of great ps2 games however. For starters, shadow of the Colossus, klonoa 2, randc1-3, and Ico.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h3ro']Check out Folklore, it was really underrated and you can pick it up on the cheap at lots of places now...

Also, there are some great games on PSN. Be sure to get the demos for PixelJunk Monsters and SuperStardust HD. I highly recommend both titles.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You can also add Echochrome and Super Fuzzle Fighter to those.

I'll throw Civilization: Revolution in there as well. Many people will say that's something they'll wait for the price to drop on, but I had to go out and buy it as soon as my demo ended. I'm not a fan of turn based strategy games but it's nicely done to draw non fans in.

Despite its average ratings I enjoyed The Darkness, probably didn't hurt that it can be found for $20. Just go into that game as if it wasn't a FPS. There is also a demo on the playstation store.

[quote name='QiG']I'll throw Civilization: Revolution in there as well. Many people will say that's something they'll wait for the price to drop on, but I had to go out and buy it as soon as my demo ended. I'm not a fan of turn based strategy games but it's nicely done to draw non fans in.[/quote]

Agreed, I picked it up on day one also.

bread's done
Back