New trader. Here is my game list (updated with NES)

Leenoco

CAG Veteran
Im new to this but im looking to get the 4 original .//hack games. My colection of games to trade is not that big. But I also have NES games and a working NES. If your interested in them i will post them aswell but i dont think most people want games form something that old. Here are the games I am willing to trade.

Edit: Ok i have a deal on the .//hack games in progress so if there is anything else you like eather post, PM, Or get me on AIM (SN: Leenoco237)

PS2:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon
Viewtiful Joe
Midway Arcade Treasures
Super Dragonball Z
Sonic Riders
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (Only if i get a good deal for it)
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories

DS:
Megaman Battle Network Double Team DS
Mario and Luigi Partners In Time

PC:
Fable: The Lost Chapters
City Of Hero

NES:
Wheel Of Fortune
Tetris (2x)
Super Mairo Bros./Duck Hunt
Duck Hunt (Alone)
Gumshoe
Super Off Road
Mickey Mousecapade
Seicross
Cobra Command
Super Mario Bros. 3
Paperboy 2
Rollerblader
Mechanized Attack
Indy Heat
Wild Gunman
Super Sprint
Hollywood Squares
Spot
Ski Or Die
Breakthru

If there are any offers or anything of the sort please post. Sorry for being new at trading.

I already have an offer for all 4 of them in a set.

Post or PM me some games you would be willing to trade. You might have something that catches my eye for Disgaea 2 or Super DBZ. Though all i have is a NES, PS2, Wii, and a DS. Well and a PC of course.

Under my Avatar is my next the the itrader thing. You'll see little letters that say CML.

That means Check My List. If you click that it send you to that persons trade listing they had made.

:D

Oh ok... im looking right now at your games and I will PM you

Sorry for being a Noob and not knowing simple stuff

If anyone wants any of my other games just let me know. I Have weird tastes and if i can find a game i like. I will be willing to trade.

I do more trades than Selling Naes. But if i see nothing i like on soul reavers list then PM me a price you think would be good.

Not sure what you're looking for - but I'd be interested in your Disgaea 2 and/or some of your NES games maybe if any I'm looking for.

Im looking for anything that catches my eye really. I have very random tastes in games. Im looking at your trade list right now.

Sorry for spamming your list, but stop doing that. Stop saying things like you're sorry for being a noob or not knowing something, everyone has to learn and we understand that, so don't worry.

bread's done
Back