New Transformers Optimus Prime Pepsi Convoy coming!

[quote name='javeryh']So what do you guys do with these toys? Do you play with them? I like Transformers and everything but I don't understand the point of owning any. Plus, knowing that asshole Astrotrain is out there somewhere really pisses me off. Eff you Astrotrain.[/QUOTE]

I occasionally go through my collection and transform them all. Not actually "playing" with them per say. I treat them as essentially puzzles, like chinese puzzle boxes. That's why I loved Car Robots (RID in America), cuz most of the figures were extremely complex, and fun to figure out. Instructions are for lamers!

[quote name='Zmonkay']I occasionally go through my collection and transform them all. Not actually "playing" with them per say. I treat them as essentially puzzles, like chinese puzzle boxes. That's why I loved Car Robots (RID in America), cuz most of the figures were extremely complex, and fun to figure out. Instructions are for lamers![/QUOTE]

Speaking of instructions are for losers, have you tried transforming the Nemesis Prime from Transformers: Universe? The Black Mammoth one? Several people I read about said that it was a pain in the arse to transform, but it was a cynch for me. Just checking to see if you had the same trouble or what.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Speaking of instructions are for losers, have you tried transforming the Nemesis Prime from Transformers: Universe? The Black Mammoth one? Several people I read about said that it was a pain in the arse to transform, but it was a cynch for me. Just checking to see if you had the same trouble or what.[/QUOTE]

I was never able to track that down at Target (exclusive I think?), but I did import the Japanese Big Convoy, which to my knowledge is the same thing. I had no problems at all, except I can't find any good ways to hide all the kibble left over. Friggin Mammoth pieces everywhere.

New pics of the upcoming Optimus Prime Alternator, strangely, from an ebay seller in china (probably stole it or something since everything's made in china today):

C3A4C1F7%40195526019473.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Al...QQitemZ6043323391QQcategoryZ753QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: Pics are coming up huge, so I'm only posting one.

(Dodge Ram)

Friggin Takara making Hasbro make that Prime instead of Trailbreaker, or somebody else that should be a truck. We already have Masterpiece Prime, why a (imho crappy) new one? I saw a sweet digibash of this guy in black with a cover added to make it Trailbreaker though, that was pretty sweet.

bread's done
Back