New tv lag issues - please help

Wolve11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I bought a brand new 52" LED tv when I got back from Iraq and with every game that I've played on it, I've noticed a bit of a lag time. Its made it impossible for me to continue enjoying Geometry Wars, and it has definitely effected my MW2 gameplay.
Does anyone know how to do a Rock Band style lag adjustment? On my old tv I never had to adjust rock band settings, but on my new tv I wasn't able to play it without changing it. Is there a general way of changing the settings through the Xbox 360 or do I have to it through the tv only?
I have a Sharp Aquos LE810 connected to my 360 through HDMI connection.
Any help is appreciated, because its a little annoying to try and play games this way.

In Rock Bank go to the options menu and Calibrate Lag I believe its called. Takes a few second and calibrates both the video and audio.

yes, i've done the rock band thing and it definitely helped. I want something so I can play other games without the delay.
I'll try to see if I can find a game mode in my tv settings.

found the game mode setting on my tv and I noticed an instant improvement in the responsiveness I get when playing games. Absolutely great, thank you. Now maybe I can actually hit something when I shoot in MW2.

bread's done
Back