New Uncharted 4 Dualshock Controller for $25+tax with Dualshock 4 Trade in @ Gamestop [DEAD]

Shadowsteal123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Basically you can trade in a worn or old ps4 controller towards the Uncharted one and you'll get a $10 bonus. As long as your controller feels* functional, they'll take it. You'll roughly get around $40 for your controller, but sometimes they may hit you with a refurbished fee of $2.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also if you ask nicely they may let you exchange the Uncharted one for a different color. Me for example I exchanged right after for the red one, no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Messed up part is they don't give you full credit if the pads are worn off which is the main problem with the original ps4 controllers.

Messed up part is they don't give you full credit if the pads are worn off which is the main problem with the original ps4 controllers.
That bothers me about my original controller. Luckily the glacier white one I got a bit later is a lot nicer and the pads aren't falling apart....way overpriced controllers nonetheless.

That bothers me about my original controller. Luckily the glacier white one I got a bit later is a lot nicer and the pads aren't falling apart....way overpriced controllers nonetheless.
I know that this is a real thing. I've just never experienced it personally. What I like is not just the negative aspect of the old controllers that you highlighted but that you also provided your own personal positive experience about the white controller for those of us who do not have any personal experience with those.

What I did last time and (what you can do today to save $5)

I traded my Dualshock 4 to gamestop and then cashed out in an amazon giftcard. ($30 or so)

Can use that to  buy whatever color dualshock you want for $47-50

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dualshock+4&sprefix=dualshock+4%2Caps%2C206

$17-$20 out of pocket.

Or if your in a rush to get the controller today, save amazon credit for other purchase in future, and walk into a best buy,target or walmart and price match and get whatever controller you want today.

Just a thought.

When i did this last time I got $40 for the controller and payed $8 out of pocket for a new one.

The worn off pads only bothered me with Dark Souls 3 since i felt the worn off part all the time. Only happened on my left stick (though that is the main movement stick in most games so makes sense).

That must have been for the doom promo, you have to trade it towards a copy of Doomm cant buy anything else.
giphy.gif

so you need pro to get 40, otherwise they'll give you 34 for your controller.

Plus they're overcharging for the controller at $65 when Amazon has it for $50

I would trade my launch day black controller which has stood the test of time and shows no signs of wear despite tons of use but I'm pretty sure I'll need a controller when I trade my console in towards the NEO here in the near future. The only other controller I have is glacier white.

Isn't this better with the 50%? traded in a black DS4 yesterday and got $44
Show me a link to this 50% trade in promo if there is one it would not reset today.

The only two promos that GS has for trade in is 1 for the UC4 controller/headset and 50% bump if you trade towards a new copy of Doom, I just called and asked there is no other 50% promo unless you have a link to one.

The GameStop trade site says the dualshock 4's base is $24.50 but some are reporting the base is $27.50.

If the base is $27.50 then you can get $44 total with 10% pro and 50% doom order.

Show me a link to this 50% trade in promo if there is one it would not reset today.

The only two promos that GS has for trade in is 1 for the UC4 controller/headset and 50% bump if you trade towards a new copy of Doom, I just called and asked there is no other 50% promo unless you have a link to one.
50% towards doom is going on till 5/22

Last edited by a moderator:
just finished uncharted 4 - amazing game! - btw trades into amazon for 37 something if you wanna lock in the trade beat it within a week took me about 14 hrs

bread's done
Back