[NEW UPDATE] All CAGers In Fort Wayne Area...

LoganDX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
We're playing a midnight showing of the movie we did last year this Halloween weekend. It's called "The Spell of Thirteen" and it will be at Georgetown Theater on Oct. 29 and 30. Showtime will be at midnight each night. Admission is $4 and we will have the last 50 copies of the DVD there to sell as well.

We will also be having a costume contest as well I was told. Winner will receive a signed copy of the DVD.

Come out early, hang out with us and have a good time. Last year, we did this at Cinema Grill and sold out both nights. It was a blast!

"The preceeding message was brought to you by the Get LoganDX Finally Paid Foundation."

Hey are they putting a 3rd screen out there. I been looking in the papers for movie times and notice there has nothing been listed for that place. I would go but we have a Horror movie night planned on the 30...... Sounds neat though

[quote name='slidecage']Hey are they putting a 3rd screen out there. I been looking in the papers for movie times and notice there has nothing been listed for that place. I would go but we have a Horror movie night planned on the 30...... Sounds neat though[/quote]

I don't know if they put the 3rd screen in yet but I heard they were talking about it. Ya know though, we're playing it on the 29th as well. :wink:

CheapTRON, Assemble!!!!

well as of now it seems as though the movie showing has been canceled. There was some problems at the theater, basically trying to shake us down for money.

The owner or manager insulted the movie saying it was a piece of shit and stupid. :evil: They said we were going to cause riots when we showed the movie. People were going to trash the theater. We would be responsible for any and all damages. They also said that when people came out bitching for a refund because the movie was so stupid, we were responsible too.

They were going to get 100% profit from concessions in exchange for no charge for the use of the theater. Now, less than a week to showtime, they pull this shit. If we pay them $200 by tomorrow, They'll let us use the theater. They still want 100% of concessions.

Everyone here is pissed because they said they wouldn't charge us since the writer/director works there. Now they want to put the squeeze on us and insult our work. They said they only play "real" movies! When we did this last year at Cinema Grill, we sold out both shows and it was quite a pleasant experience. No rioting, no refunds asked for, just a positive reception.

Until further notice, the showing is on hold. I hope something works out soon...

Well something worked out! It seems that every employee at the theater went into work today and bitched out the manager. All of these people wanted to see the movie and when they found out what happened, they snapped.

The manager couldn't apologize enough! She basically blamed it on PMS but whatever. She's very helpful now. We're now on for this weekend.

Thanks definitely go out to the employees who stood up for us. You guys are very much appreciated...

Well tonight's the night! I hope to see some CAGs there. Hopefully we sell out like we did last year, so we can press more dvds to sell...

bread's done
Back