New Video Card

Splatoon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Hey, first time poster looking for some advice.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my current video card, an Inno3d Geforce 6600GT, as many of my games will freeze intermittently. After doing some research I saw a lot of people with similar problems, and no real solution.

After trying fix after fix, I've decided to simply scrap the damn thing and pick up a new card. My question is, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced card (around the 68000gt range or slightly higher) that's stable? I really don't want a repeat of my problem. Thanks in advance. (Motherboard is MS-6728 ATX from MSI).

Excellent, appreciate the help. There's a tech-expo coming up soon, so hopefully I'll be able to snag one of these.

ATI trade in program FTW!! Seriously check out SD or FW to find the coupons for free shipping and such but they have the AIW x800xt for 129.99 after trade in (can be any old card). That card is going to be the best card for the money and comes with a three year warranty. I own one myself and paid 260 in November and it is a great card, especially for 130.

http://shop.ati.com/tradeup.asp

bread's done
Back