New Vita Game Help

boosted02gt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
I have just finished up Lego Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes and I am looking to start another Vita Game. I own quite a few but am looking for suggestions on what to start next.

Currently Owned but unplayed

Soul Sacrifice +1

Need for Speed : Most Wanted

MLB 13 : The Show

Assassin's Creed Liberation

Uncharted : Golden Abyss

Unit 13

Modnation Racers

Ridge Racer

Silent Hill : Book of Memories

Touch my Katamari

Rayman Origins

Escape Vector

Dokuro

Stealth Inc : A Clone in the Dark

Hotline Miami

Zero Escape : Virtue's Last Reward +1

Escape Plan

Gravity Rush

BlazBlue Continuum

Ratchet and Clank : Full Frontal Assault

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time

Knytt Underground

Or I could purchase any of the current games on sale, I am semi interested in

New Little King's story

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom

Dynasty Warriors Next

Divekick

A-Men

Sorry for the long post but I am looking for suggestions. I clearly have too many choices and that is actually making things harder to decide on. First game that is suggested by 3 people will be what I choose. Thanks for helping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't sing enough praise for Zero Escape. If you want a heavily narrated story and enjoy lots of puzzles, that would be right up your alley.

I bought MGS during the sale. I think I am gonna start to play Uncharted though because I have already downloaded that big ass file.

I am playing UC right now too, here and there..trying to beat it on Crushing. Then i will probably do a third run to get all the collectibles.

I am enjoying Sly Cooper, and interestingly even though I own it on the PS3 and the Vita, I think it's a lot more fun on the Vita. PS All-Stars doesn't really have a very interesting arcade mode, so while I have been trying to beat it with each character, I wouldn't really say it's the kind of game I'd go 'well, I guess I'll beat All-Stars'. It's kind of a 'I've got 20 minutes, why don't I play through a character between doing other things.' Touch My Katamari is much the same... it's not the kind of game I'd just sit and play, it's the kind of game I'd do a little bit of here and there.

Of the games you already own, I have to say that from my point of view, the ones that seem the most interesting are Zero Escape, Soul Sacrifice, and Gravity Rush. I'd go with one of those. And if you already have a CAG offering to play SS with you, definitely pick that one. :)

bread's done
Back