New Walmart Display - $2.96 MGM Titles

sandman007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A new Walmart display has emerged: $2.96 MGM titles (all widescreen unless otherwise noted)

Bedazzled SE
Drumline (fullscreen)
Omen 666 (fullscreen)
Antitrust SE
A Guy Thing
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
Cadillac Man
The Crocodile Hunter SE
Down With Love (fullscreen)
Trapped In Paradise
Walk In The Clouds
Truth About Cats and Dogs
Get Shorty
Hart's War
Barbershop SE
No Man's Land (1987)
Killing Me Softly
The Pagemaster
Beverly Hillbillies
Newton Boys
Supernova
The Sure Thing
Manhunter (fullscreen)
It Runs In The Family
Married To The Mob
Swimfan
All The Right Moves
The Good Girl
Bad Girls (Extended)
Airheads

sweeeeet, my copy of airheads got stolen and i haven't gotten around to getting it again, now i think is the right time for it.

Sweet...movies I could see on TV for free and I would still avoid that crap like the plague. But now...I can pay for them on a DVD.

Thanks but no thanks...

[quote name='LanceJr']Sweet...movies I could see on TV for free and I would still avoid that crap like the plague. But now...I can pay for them on a DVD.

Thanks but no thanks...[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='LanceJr']Sweet...movies I could see on TV for free and I would still avoid that crap like the plague. But now...I can pay for them on a DVD.

Thanks but no thanks...[/quote]

clearly you haven't seen airheads, i agree, most of these are crap, hence the price, but airheads is fantastic.

Ya, that was the worst PDQ of movies I think we ever get... we did't even keep on the floor, we just dumped all them in the 5.00 dollar bin, as most of those stinkers aint ever going to sell, but I did pick up Airheads... that movie is great to watch when your drunk... :)

Lemmy Is God!!

[quote name='Vampyreonline']Ya, that was the worst PDQ of movies I think we ever get... we did't even keep on the floor, we just dumped all them in the 5.00 dollar bin, as most of those stinkers aint ever going to sell, but I did pick up Airheads... that movie is great to watch when your drunk... :)

Lemmy Is God!![/quote]

I ain't fartin' on no snare drum.

bread's done
Back