New Wave Toys Sale - 80's Change Machine Chargers $49 and More - Amazon Prime Day

80’s change machine doesn’t show up in amazon. I wish they were bigger too- I’d be all over them. And love the little mousepad size rug they sell!

It was there last night. I was considering it wondering about its size relative to all the little mini arcade classics machines my son has. $70 was just too much though

Wish I had bought the Change machine when it was available. Not only is it sold out, but they will never sell it again. $100 for the 1942 lowboy isn't bad, but a reviewer said it was shoddy, and I'm sure the small sprites used in the game don't lend themselves well to the tiny screen.

Wish I had bought the Change machine when it was available. Not only is it sold out, but they will never sell it again. $100 for the 1942 lowboy isn't bad, but a reviewer said it was shoddy, and I'm sure the small sprites used in the game don't lend themselves well to the tiny screen.
I bought a 1942 unit a few months back when New Wave was trying to clearance them out. It's a pretty solid unit IMO. I assume you're referring to the ArsTechnica review, where the unit he got had a defect in the marquee graphic. That's the only instance I've heard of that issue, so I assume he just got a one-off manufacturing defect. The rest of his criticisms about the physical unit was nit-picky IMO. His opinion on the emulation and lack of software options was a bit more valid.

bread's done
Back