New Wii Games

Mrcapcom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Is there anything worth getting in the next umm year? where do you guys go for wii news like stuff thats new? I have a wii havent played it since zack and wiki and I can't bring myself to sell it but I might want some new games just wanted to know whats coming out. I already have all the other games

Search for upcoming wii games on 1up, ign or scroll down through the Wii section of Cheap Ass Gamer and look for titles that you don't think have been released yet. Hell, I think you can even use Google to search for videos.

Gamestop usually lists some kind of estimate of when things come out through their preorder section. This list will only be what GS has solicited as the release dates and are only estimates. But games that haven't officially been given an NA release date, such as Pikmin for Wii, are not on there yet.

You can also look at IGN's release date calendar for idea of what should come out in 2009.

By 'have all the other games'...what do you mean? You mean only the ones you think were worth a purchase? Why don't you list your Wii games for us so we can tell what kind of games you like to better suggest upcoming games...and let you know which ones you shouldn't have missed.

Sam & Max: Season 1 (out now)
de Blob (out now)
Wario Land: Shake It! (out now)
Skate It
Shaun White Snowboarding (an Ubisoft Wii game that doesn't suck?!)
Call of Duty: World at War
Tomb Raider: Underworld
MadWorld
The Conduit
Tenchu 4
Arc Rise Fantasia
Muramusa: The Demon Blade
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces
Sonic and the Black Knight
Monster Hunter Tri
House of the Dead: Overkill
Fragile

...and that's just off the top of my head.

--R.J.

I have super Mario galaxy super paper mario zack and wiki wii sports megaman 1 and 2 and zonk aventures 1 i think and paper mario on snes

Heh. All the games. Go get your No More Heroes, Metroid, and Fire Emblem on. Then we'll talk! And unless you're super-satisfied with Melee, get to Brawling already.

when it comes to first party games, jack squat besides the gcn adapted titles, which is sorta half-assed imo

then again, this could mean a kick butt end of next year for first party nintendo titles, only we can hope [face_pray]

[quote name='Mrcapcom']I have super Mario galaxy super paper mario zack and wiki wii sports megaman 1 and 2 and zonk aventures 1 i think and paper mario on snes[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:| Dude, commas are your friends.....remember, it's right there next to the M

And also Zelda Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 are essential for any wii collection.

The upcoming games that I'm most interested in are Madworld and The Conduit; also CoD:WaW if you don't have a :360: :ps3: or :pc:

EDIT:

Deadly creatures looks pretty kickass

[quote name='Snake2715']Your missing Excite truck as well. kick ass game.[/QUOTE]

Personally I didn't find Excite Truck all that good, got boring after a while.

[quote name='under_scorer']:whistle2:|

Personally I didn't find Excite Truck all that good, got boring after a while.[/QUOTE]

Thats sad to hear. It gets the point where you can run almost boosted through the entire race.. Edge of your seat for race after race.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Snake2715']Thats sad to hear. It gets the point where you can run almost bosted through the entire race.. Edge of your seat for race after race.[/quote]

I loved excite truck (and I do not like racing games in general). Was the first Wii title that I played continuously so that I could unlock everything 100%. I loved the fact that it wasn't so much about racing (though that did matter) but was more about the points that you scored during the race.

[quote name='daminion']I loved excite truck (and I do not like racing games in general). Was the first Wii title that I played continuously so that I could unlock everything 100%. I loved the fact that it wasn't so much about racing (though that did matter) but was more about the points that you scored during the race.[/QUOTE]

I whole-heartedly endorse excite truck also. My wife and I can sit for hours passign the controller back and forth to get through a course faster or better.

I have been playing Super Paper Mario and Wario Land: Shake it a lot lately. I think it really depends on the kind of games that you like. I know some people talk about running through Wario land in like 8 hours, but I'm not sure how you could do that if you like getting 100% on things like I do.

The only thing that'd make me squeal louder than a cheerleader on amphetamines would be news of an Excite Truck 2. :D

(And why the heck hasn't Midway done a port of San Francisco Rush for the Wii?)

--R.J.

I never knew Paper Mario was on the SNES... (Because it isn't mang, N64)

In all seriousness though, yeah, there are plenty of games to hold you over (specifically NMH)

Yea I didnt know which system paper mario was on hehe
As far as the not using commas comment I was on my cell if that gives me any cool points back.
I have SSBB, and I have Zelda even though Zelda is borrowed I don't think he wants it back.
Don't have Excite Truck ill try to grab that, as far as Mega Man 9 I'm not even going to answer that ^_^

bread's done
Back