NEW XBOX and ps2 games for $5-10 at Ebgames.com!

[quote name='Handlethevibe']How do you get free 2 day air shipping?[/QUOTE]

You have to include Driver 3 XB (or some other eligible game) in your order and use the "FREE2DAY" coupon code.

-DM

Jeez....cheap games are so hard to resist!

Picked up:

Max Payne 2 (xbox) - $4.99
Deus Ex (xbox) - $4.99
XIII (Xbox) - $4.99
NBA Live 2004 (xbox) - $2.99
NCAA college basketball 2k3 (xbox) - $2.99
Twisted Metal: Black (Ps2) - preplayed - $4.50 (after edge and cag15)
Shaun Palmer Pro Snow Boarder (Ps2) - preplayed - $4.50 (after edge and cag15)
Johny Mosley: Mad Trix (Ps2) - preplayed - $2.99 (after edge and cag15)

All for about $34 shipped

Thanks for the deal

Deus Ex (XB) 4.99
XIII (XB) 4.99
NHL Hitz 2003 (XB) 4.99
Max Payne 2 (XB) 4.99
Megaman Command Mission (PS2) 9.99
Total 29.95

I keep telling myself to stop buying more games but then deals like this come along. I wish I had more self control!

[quote name='Pratt75']Is unreal worth buying even at $4.99?[/QUOTE]

Yup, especially if you have an fye store to go to. If you don't like it you can trade it in there for $18.

[quote name='hotwls13']Is unreal II $4.99 B&M as well?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, and it probably won't be online anymore either for more than 10 more minutes (if it isn't gone already).

[quote name='hotwls13']NHL Hitz 20-03 is $4.99 new as well.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine there's a big demand for new copies of old sports titles, but to each his own.

Final Fantasy X-2 (X2) $9.99
Unreal II: The Awakening $4.99
Driver 3 $9.99
Hitman: Contracts $9.99
Manhunt $7.99
XIII - Pre-Played $7.99
Total Discount -$0.80
S & H FREE
Total: $53.67

I apparantly just missed the XIII by a few minutes, but I decided to get the Preplayed one anyway. I need some more Xbox games to throw on the shelf anyway.

Hard to resist the cheap ones sometimes.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Yup, especially if you have an fye store to go to. If you don't like it you can trade it in there for $18.[/QUOTE]

You talked me into it Strider. What the hell, we are on a roll this morning. So just this morning I have ordered Mafia, 2 copies of Manhunt, Max Payne 2, Unreal 2, Live 04, and Driver 3. Wow, what a morning!!! Thats 7 games, all for the grand total of $43.66 shipped. This is awesome!! Thank you CAG. I love this place.

Same here, I was so close to getting Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles before it was yanked out of my cart during checkout... that's two times I've missed it...

Syphon Filter is a must buy now!

Forget it, I'm not gonna fight it anymore. I'm just going to buy all these cheapass games now and save up later when these deals dry out!

I've been waiting to get Manhunt super cheap, $7.99 counts as super cheap.

I also hope my Final Fantasy X-2 isn't a Greatest Hits. If it's not that's going to be a sweet $18 for the two of them!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Nope, it's gone. I changed the avatar earlier today and forgot that I had that Dragon image on my old work computer.

Shame too since I loved that pic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was a good one. I'll miss it too.

[quote name='spin03']does this work at B&M EB?[/QUOTE]

Most don't. I tried a bunch of them when these first popped up, but sadly I think the only one that was 9.99 was Van Helsing and one other one.

[quote name='maccabee72']Jeez....cheap games are so hard to resist!

Picked up:

Max Payne 2 (xbox) - $4.99
Deus Ex (xbox) - $4.99
XIII (Xbox) - $4.99
[/QUOTE]
Unbelievable, I paid $26 for these just a few hours ago! :bomb:

ordered spy vs spy, manhunt (which according to a previous poster IS cheap enough now at 7.99) and driv3r, despite is horrid reviews with free 2 day shipping for 35. might just return driv3r at my b and m eb :cool:

Awesome deal on Syphon Filter with the $20 gift voucher. Last time they did that with Max Payne 2, I think they quickly changed the price back to $19.99 once they realized that they were selling the game for less than the amount of the gift voucher.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Wait...those were new copies ringing up at $7.99?[/QUOTE]

Yep. They had a list of sale items, both of those were on it.

[quote name='Freshwillis']Got Custom Robo and 1080 for 7.99 at EB B&M. Druaga was 19.99. :([/QUOTE]

Hmm I got them when they were $9.99. Would they give a price adjustment?

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']I can't imagine there's a big demand for new copies of old sports titles, but to each his own.[/QUOTE]

Well, given that Midway went in a new direction with the NHL Hitz series after 2003, this is the last (IMHO) great game in the series. So if you want arcade hockey at its best, this is the title to get.

I bought live 04 for $2.99. Usually I wouldn't buy an older sports title but it is $3 and that nhl game is $5. That is cheapa$$ entertainment right there or what some might call ballin on a budget.

[quote name='anonymouswhoami']Well, given that Midway went in a new direction with the NHL Hitz series after 2003, this is the last (IMHO) great game in the series. So if you want arcade hockey at its best, this is the title to get.[/QUOTE]

HA HA!

[quote name='62t']Hmm I got them when they were $9.99. Would they give a price adjustment?[/QUOTE]

D'oh. Just looked at my receipt. 1080 was 7.99, Robo was 9.99.

Wow, a lot of great deals. I picked up a copy of Unreal II, just because I either have everything else, am not interested in it, or it's still too much, because I'm a BrokeAssGamer currently :p

Thanks for all the updates everyone!

bread's done
Back