New XBOX360 S.. should i or shouldn't i. buy1

fullhavok

CAGiversary!
hey CAG's.. i have a question, I'm on the fence about getting the new xbox 360 S, i'm thinking about trading in my old system to Game stop for $100.00, & i almost have $200. in my savings, so i just don't know if it's worth buying a new one, i mean i have already an elite 360, with 120 Hd. one side of me is old school of thinking, (Super CAG!) if it's not broke don't fix it. but then my other side , is like o so new & shinny, latest & greatest. LOL. so what do you guys think? any pros & cons? any help i will appreciate it, let me know, my fellow CAG's!
should I or shouldn't I..

p.s. i did enter Cheapy's contest, but i'm also a realist & know i have more chances of lightning striking my ball's then winning a new 360 S. LOL

Thanks in advance guys!

[quote name='fullhavok']
p.s. i did enter Cheapy's contest, but i'm also a realist & know i have more chances of lightning striking my ball's then winning a new 360 S. LOL
[/QUOTE]
OUCH:hot:
But seriously go for it if you can spare the money and still have food to eat. Our 360slim is super quiet and looks cool too.

No that's not worth it. Why would you pay $200 for something you already have?

You could have so much more with $200. Wait until your system fails if it ever does. There aren't really any deals on the slim right now but maybe soon enough you'll be able to find an even better deal to take advantage of.

I say if your elite is working fine don't do it.

The system is nice, but really it doesn't do anything different than the one you have now does. You probably won't be able to take full advantage of the wireless N unless you have a really fast internet connection and a wireless N router, and you'll be fine with a 120GB HDD for a while.

I know exactly how you feel, I wanna go go out and get it right now too. But my white 360 w/ 120gb is still kicking strong. I figure If I can hold out till' November I can get a nice 360 S + Kinect bundle for a much better price. Not to mention there are going to be other 360 S variations coming out by years end.
Everything points to holding out a little while longer, my opinion, dont risk buying it now and being potentially disappointed come November when there could be a much better deal.

Eh, not if it means you'll blow all your money. If everything's working fine, you're basically spending $200+tax for 120 gigs more space and a purported guarantee to not RR on you.

How long would it take you to earn back $200?

Do you have a wireless adapter already?

1st thanks for your input, you guys make great points, i'll just wait, my 360 is still kicking strong ( knock on wood) lol. again .. thanks guy's & my wallet thanks you too. lol i just got caught up all the hoop la,
you guys rock!

bread's done
Back