New York Comic Con 2008

I am headed there Sunday. It has been years since I have been to a comic convention so this should be fun.

[quote name='Nibi']I'll have my CAG green bracelet thing.[/quote]

What is that and how can I get one? lol

For those of you that go please let me know what games Konami,Namco,Square, ect, have up for play.

[quote name='Zen Davis']What is that and how can I get one? lol[/quote]

Click.

I don't know if they're still available though. Anybody know if they are? I've waited way too long to get one...

I was there today.

You can play the Iron Man and the Hulk games - both look better than I expected, and Hulk looks VERY much like a next gen graphics version of Ultimate Destruction. Sid Meier is there Saturday. Much bigger than last year, I hear.

Warhammer Online is there to play. Gaia Online is giving out 1000 gold coupons.

VG Cats is there... hm... can't think of a lot of other stuff video gamey.

V
Tomorrow I buy a Sinestro Corps shirt and maybe a Cortana figure.

Here is a bit more info I got

1. they had a bunch of tv's hooked up together with headsets for either MGS 4 or Metal Gear Online.

2. they had a G4 van that had a bunch of bult in tv's on the side to play quake wars on which was cool.

most of the other pictures I took were dupes. I need to get over my hesitation at shoving a huge camera in people's faces. I'll get some more tommorow

ill post up some of my sketches i got done later tonight. Comic Con was awesome.
Did anyone get Jim Lee to sketch for them?

also snagged Dragon Warrior 1 for 3 bucks lol.

Thank Milkman, You make wanna actually go there today and paid $40 for admission fees but I'm all booked. I sent the photo link to my friend so he could drool over the details.

It was great this year. I met many interesting people and got a great sketch. It is from japanese artist Ryusuke Hakamoto

web.jpg

Got this awesome Dan figure.

web.jpg

I met Paul Maybury, artist of "Aqua Leung". He was super down-to-earth and signed and sketched in a copy for me. All in all it was a fun con. Can't wait for the next one.

I went to this the first year, when it was cheap, i refused to go to the 2nd the 3rd one due to the skyrocketed prices.

Nothing is cheap anymore.

especially not gas

bread's done
Back