New Zelda info in EGM

Blind the Thief

CAGiversary!
Anyone else read it yet? There's some cool stuff in there, but I didn't see anyone talking about it...

p.s. Didn't know if this should go in the Gamecube or Wii category, but I figured more people hang out here now.

I keep waiting for my damn EGM to come in the mail - it's been on the newsstand for nearly a week now! I've read somewhat mixed reactions to the Wii controller scheme - but I figured that had more to do with only having 5-10 minutes to play it on the show floor. There's just no way that Nintendo would screw up the control scheme in Zelda.

i wouldnt say mixed at all considering hsu says he thinks the rev could be number 1 next gen. Seems egm is jumping on the bandwagon. Course if its all true and great, then its less a bandwagon and more a kickass wagon.

[quote name='coolz481']I keep waiting for my damn EGM to come in the mail - it's been on the newsstand for nearly a week now! I've read somewhat mixed reactions to the Wii controller scheme - but I figured that had more to do with only having 5-10 minutes to play it on the show floor. There's just no way that Nintendo would screw up the control scheme in Zelda.[/quote]

I never get EGM before its on the newstand. I also never get my Game Informer before I can get it in the store.

It sucks.

TBW

Yeah, I never get mine quickly either (in fact, still haven't gotten this one...I was just flipping through it in a bookstore yesterday while I waited around for a friend).

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I sort of liked how it looked before.[/QUOTE]
Me too. Those pictures are really blury, though, so maybe it looks better than it does there. Still, I really liked the black and white look.

[quote name='Foolman']The new Twilight Realm is also in the newest Twilight Princess trailer. That should be little more clear.[/QUOTE]

Liiink?

bread's done
Back