New Zelda trailer coming in October

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']a zelda game without a sword? i find it very odd.

it could end up being more zelda spirit track.[/QUOTE]
The concept art that Miyamoto showed to a closed door group at E3 showed Link with no sword, and Miyamoto himself commented on the fact that Link was swordless in the picture.

Please be Wind Waker 2 with a little less sailing, more dungeons and side quests that actually matter. Oh yeah, make rupees actually mean something too and ramp up the difficulty (or at least include a hard mode). Get it right Nintendo.

I was pretty vocal about my disappointment with Twilight Princess (from the start until the Goron Temple). I decided to sell the GCN version and buy the Wii version when it was on sale at Staples and am I ever glad I did. The wide screen and change in controls made all the difference to me. I'm very much looking forward to whatever this new Zelda will bring. I know one thing for sure, after the SSB Brawl graphics, they'll have to make the character models look pretty darn good, going forward.

Great news/rumours, pop311.

i lost interest after 30 mins of twilight princess on the wii
not like wind waker and the n64 zeldas
i want to finish twilight princess...does it matter if i play the wii or gc version?
is there a difference?

[quote name='SumOG']
i want to finish twilight princess...does it matter if i play the wii or gc version?
is there a difference?[/QUOTE]

One of them gives you a terrible rash all over your face. I can't remember which one. If you find out, let me know!

Wow, some no-name blog that I have never heard of citing an "insider source who wishes to remain anonymous."

100% confirmed, you can totally bet the farm on this being true, and not just another no-name wannabe videogame blog trying to attract hits by making up dumb shit. :roll:

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Wow, some no-name blog that I have never heard of citing an "insider source who wishes to remain anonymous."

100% confirmed, you can totally bet the farm on this being true, and not just another no-name wannabe videogame blog trying to attract hits by making up dumb shit. :roll:[/QUOTE]

LOL I though the exact same thing but any excuse to talk about Zelda...

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']at this point a new zelda game is the only thing keeping me from selling my wii.[/QUOTE]

How do you breathe with your head up your ass?

I need a new Zelda....! Spirit Tracks is a great appitizer :)

New Super Mario Bros Wii this holiday. Mario Galaxy 2 next summer (Miyamoto said it was in development for a long time and could have release for the holiday season, but they don't want to put two Mario games close together). Metroid Other M next, next holiday. When will Zelda for the wii drop?!

I know Twilight Princess is superiuor on Wii, but the development time was used for a gamecube title. With that said, a true Wii Zelda hasn't come out yet. It is going to rock!

Whenever I see these rumors of new trailers, the fanboyness just pours out! haha sorry :)

[quote name='SuperPhillip']How do you breathe with your head up your ass?[/QUOTE]

Your really starting to get as annoying as all the people who bitch about the wii. He said nothing bad about it, just giving his opinion on why he is holding on to it. Some people do have a wii or any other Nintendo system just for first party games. Relax and stop caring so much how other people feel about the system.

[quote name='blitz6speed']ZELDA ON RAILS! You heard it here first![/QUOTE]

And rated "M" for all the hardcore fans!

I dunno about this rumour: one picture at E3, and I don't see such a big announcement like a trailer coming until next E3. Remember how the TP trailer gave everyone fits?

Nintendo, give me Zelda with M+, TP graphics, Midna, no wolf, a use for Rupees, and more populated overworld, and ramp up the difficulty (TP was too easy, yes even City in the Sky).

It seems odd to me that a trailer for a new unannounced Zelda game would be revealed in October instead of during a show like E3 or PAX. Is there a conference in October?

[quote name='E_G_Man']Link's Crossbow Training 2?[/QUOTE]
Seriously, this would be a perfect WiiWare release. I had a ton of fun with the original and it'd be a quick to develop game that would be perfect to fill the giant holes Nintendo is know for having in their release schedule.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with the first real Zelda Wii game. It seems like using motion plus is likely. Will Link really be swordless during that much of the game? It seems like the game is set up to use motion plus for sword battles...

[quote name='E_G_Man']It seems odd to me that a trailer for a new unannounced Zelda game would be revealed in October instead of during a show like E3 or PAX. Is there a conference in October?[/QUOTE]
Yes Nintendo has had a press conference in October for the past 2 or 3 years. Last year Punch Out, Sin and Punishment 2 and Trace Memory 2 were announced at the October conference.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Yes Nintendo has had a press conference in October for the past 2 or 3 years. Last year Punch Out, Sin and Punishment 2 and Trace Memory 2 were announced at the October conference.[/QUOTE]

Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story, and the DSi too!

[quote name='Kaijufan']Yes Nintendo has had a press conference in October for the past 2 or 3 years. Last year Punch Out, Sin and Punishment 2 and Trace Memory 2 were announced at the October conference.[/QUOTE]

Awesome did not know that!

bread's done
Back