new ZUNE owner . . . . . HELP???

ninjalunchbox79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I so since the price dropped i thought id pick one up , yay!! Putting content on this thing is not that hard , i figured out the rip cd part. Im looking for a place to download videos or shows to it. I'm a big fan of codemonkeys from G4 , I need these shows on here?? Also any tips and hints would be appreciated . . . . tanxs!!!

you can't do Xbox Live games. I rip my CD's with something else, drag and drop them and sync them. I rip DVD's or drag and drop downloaded ones to the sync list, but they need to be .wmv and a certain res. (I forgot the res)

[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']you can't do Xbox Live games. I rip my CD's with something else, drag and drop them and sync them. I rip DVD's or drag and drop downloaded ones to the sync list, but they need to be .wmv and a certain res. (I forgot the res)[/quote]

Here is a question.

I don't own an MP3 player and my friend told me you can't rip a CD directly into Ipod; the Music has to be stored in the Hard Drive.

Is that also true for the Zune?

Well yeah, thats true for all MP3 players, if I understood your question right.

All an iPod or Zune or any player is is a hard drive/storage device with software and stuff that make's it play the music, so that's not bad or anything. There still the mp3's that left your computer.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']You should probably edit that post and PM him that link.[/QUOTE]

ummm... no. They are legit programs that have legal keys for them so no cracks or anything discussed here.

bread's done
Back