Newegg 10% off all PS3/360, 50% off select PC

thebert

CAGiversary!
Was part of their promo newsletter today. Not sure if there are any really great deals to be had, but...

its-something.jpg

PS3 Promo Code: EMCXSWL39
360 Promo Code: EMCXSWL53
50% off select PC Games: EMCXSWL38

Notable PC Games:
Rage $5
Mass Effect 3 $10

Edit: sorry, links were from the e-mail. Can anyone with the newsletter get a link for the PC games? Seems like it's a one time link...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or are the OP's links a mess? For me, all three of them give me a "0 search results" page.

Do these codes apply to all PS3/360/PC games? If not, does anyone have list(s)? Do they work on pre-orders?

I know it's supposed to be a pretty awful game, but Aliens: Colonial Marines works with the 50% off coupon, dropping the price down to $15. That's definitely the cheapest I've ever seen it for.

That's a great price for Colonial Marines at $14.99 - solely on the merit of it being a 2 month old game. Sadly, the negative reviews it quickly garnered makes me think I'll see it for $12.49 in a couple months on Steam.

[quote name='blindinglights']Used the code to get :ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur for $17.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Damn, 360 version is $24.99 otherwise I'd use the code and return my unopened Amazon copy I just got.

bread's done
Back