Newegg $12 off Pre-orders 49.99 and up Mario wii u and pikmin 3 wii u eligible!!

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Go, been waiting for this, ordered nsmbwiiu and pikmin 3 wii u which werent eligible with the last pre-order coupon: BTEJNNJ35

----------------------

Edit by Io: Newegg sent the code EMCJNNH224 (to everyone?) via email early this morning. Hopefully this one should work for everyone (it is good for 72 hours).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got done with chat, was told it should have worked with ME trilogy. Was told to place the order and email this person at newegg for a $12 refund.

Hmm, trying to decide if I should pre-order NSMBU or Rayman Legends. I really wish the Zone of the Enders HD LE was on there considering I originally ordered the game on there w/ the $10 off $40+ pre-orders.

My email also mentioned Last Story. Thanks for the heads up on that Wii-U Pro controller, I wouldn't have thought to try that.

[quote name='Zonic505']Hmm, trying to decide if I should pre-order NSMBU or Rayman Legends. I really wish the Zone of the Enders HD LE was on there considering I originally ordered the game on there w/ the $10 off $40+ pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

Well, I gotta say the vast majority of professional journalists who have written/talked about Rayman Legends say its better than NSMBU - more intuitive use of the gamepad, better visuals, more personality, etc. And the end-consumers like you and me who have played them both at various exhibitions have said it is better, too.

Still, its Mario. Of course I'm going to choose it over some other platformers! (Though for the record I have pre-ordered both.)

Just ordered the pro controller. I would get mario as well but i want that on release day when i get my console so I'll just pick it up then when i pickup my preorder console.

[quote name='musha666']I think you just had to have bought a game that actually shipped out already. Mine came because I bought Madden.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Mine said the code was given to me for Tekken Tag Tournament. I don't think it matters if you have a thousand games preordered. Most likely, you have to actually have had any game bought and shipped.

Well it looks like there are only 3 options here...

1.) Buy something and see if they give you access to the code...although that kind of defeats the purpose of saving $12.

2.) They have had a $12 off, $15 off and now a "restricted" $12 off again....so we'll probably see another promo sale down the line (hopefully in mid-late OCT before the bigger titles release)....aka wait for the next sale.

3.) Join/re-join the mailing list and hope that it allows for a fix within 24 hours....

Luckily, I jumped on these deals before and have most of my 2012 games pre-ordered. It's the end of 2012/early 2013 stuff that has me a bit worried....

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']So does this code finally work with Black Ops II Hardened Edition? None of the other pre-order deals have. :/[/QUOTE]
It doesn't

I hope New Egg has a deal on the Wii U console. I just ordered 12 Wii U games for 47.99 each and I have the console ordered at Gamestop for 349.99 plus tax and shipping making it 399.98. Also got the pro controller for 37.99. I am set for the Wii U but I would like to get a new egg console deal if they even sell the system and give us a deal. I also hope they bring back the $15 off deal so I can get another 3 off my 12 games.

[quote name='Bizzquik']Well, I gotta say the vast majority of professional journalists who have written/talked about Rayman Legends say its better than NSMBU - more intuitive use of the gamepad, better visuals, more personality, etc. And the end-consumers like you and me who have played them both at various exhibitions have said it is better, too.

Still, its Mario. Of course I'm going to choose it over some other platformers! (Though for the record I have pre-ordered both.)[/QUOTE]Yeah, in all honestly, Rayman Legends looks like the overall more fun game, but considering it's Nintendo, it could be a long time for it to be $50 or less. Seeing as Rayman Origins dropped quite a bit not too long after launch, I might just wait on that or ask for it for Xmas.

Though I gotta wait & see if the code will work for me since it didn't when I tried earlier.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Now how the hell does Newegg stay in business with all these preorder deals? :lol:[/QUOTE]

how does amazon stay in business when everyone is buying from newegg

i hope amazon learns a lesson

Didn't work for me, but hopefully another deal will present itself before the WiiU comes out. Would like to pre-order NSMB2 and Pikmin 3.

Just switched over a bunch of my pending amazon preorders. Even with free release day shipping on some, I think I would prefer the 12 dollars in my pocket.

[quote name='MoonSpoon']Try this one:

EMCJNNH224[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pizzavideogames']Mr. MoonSpoon's worked for me and the other code didn't. Thanks so much :)[/QUOTE]

Same situation here, only this code worked for me.

Thanks MoonSpoon! Saved a couple dollars switching around pre-orders from the $10 off $39.99 from before.

Eh, why not - preordered a Wii U Pro Controller for $37.99 (using that code from MoonSpoon).

I'll stick with Gamestop for my Pikmin 3 and NSMB U preorders so I can burn the credit I have there. I have Amazon credit, too, but the discounts here are enough to make me consider that a pretty even value. I may cancel them later and just go with Amazon but at least I have the coupon locked in and can think about it. Besides the controller, I also have $10 off preorders of Rayman Legends and Animal Crossing 3DS. I'll probably keep the Rayman Legends one for sure as that was $10 off their original pricing of $39.99 $49.99 (it is now $59.99). So, yeah, $29.99 $39.99 is great on that one.

At first I thought those old preorders had been cancelled because they don't show up in the Recently Purchased Products list on your account page (they only show if you go to Order History, cause, well, I guess they haven't actually been purchased yet ;)).

The new code posted by moonspoon works for everyone, newegg just sent out its daily deals email containing it.

[quote name='htz']The new code posted by moonspoon works for everyone, newegg just sent out its daily deals email containing it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, just got the email now. Glad there's a universal code again. I'm still confused how I've never received one of the limited/restricted codes despite shopping with them for 2 years now.

[quote name='htz']The new code posted by moonspoon works for everyone, newegg just sent out its daily deals email containing it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome - I got this email just 4 minutes after putting my order in and writing my post above :lol:. Still, without CAG I would have never read through all the junk in that email and seen the $12 off code way down near the bottom.

[quote name='nightmarishhero']thanks for the op update io, but when was rayman legends listed for 39.99!?!?!
I got 12 off the 49.99 price which the lowest i ever saw it[/QUOTE]

D'oh! You are correct - it was $39.99 on my order page (after the $10 off). I had Animal Crossing 3DS right above it and saw the $29.99 pricing for that and mixed them up. Fixed my earlier post ;).

Thanks OP, I finally got the email and it worked...

Grabbed me a $52 xcom PC, dont have a PC, but just have to have a boxed xcom, to match the original xcom on PC and PSX.

Gota support someone brave and talented enough to remake the best game in the universe!

[quote name='io']Eh, why not - preordered a Wii U Pro Controller for $37.99 (using that code from MoonSpoon).

I'll stick with Gamestop for my Pikmin 3 and NSMB U preorders so I can burn the credit I have there. I have Amazon credit, too, but the discounts here are enough to make me consider that a pretty even value. I may cancel them later and just go with Amazon but at least I have the coupon locked in and can think about it. Besides the controller, I also have $10 off preorders of Rayman Legends and Animal Crossing 3DS. I'll probably keep the Rayman Legends one for sure as that was $10 off their original pricing of $39.99 $49.99 (it is now $59.99). So, yeah, $29.99 $39.99 is great on that one.

At first I thought those old preorders had been cancelled because they don't show up in the Recently Purchased Products list on your account page (they only show if you go to Order History, cause, well, I guess they haven't actually been purchased yet ;)).[/QUOTE]

Thanks io - grabbed a Wii U pro controller.

Kinda wanna grab a Pro controller mainly for Monster Hunter, debating if I should wait and see if the do a bundle again or not.

FWIW: the new EMCJNNH224 promo code doesn't work on Mass Effect Trilogy either, however I contacted NewEgg customer service and they issued me a $12 credit back on my MET pre-order. Apparently the promo is supposed to apply to it.

Props for the new code. Pre-ordered NSMBU. Now I just hope being on GameStop's Wii U wait list means I can get the system around the same month.

Thanks, OP & moonspoon.

1 x New Super Mario Bros. U Wii U Games Nintendo $47.99
1 x Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Games Namco $47.99
1 x Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - White $37.99
1 x Pikmin 3 Wii U Games Nintendo $47.99
1 x Rayman Legends Wii U Games Ubisoft $37.99

Use Promo Code: EMCJNNH224
Expires: 10/04/12

Just pre-ordered ZombiU for $47.99 shipped with free 3 day shipping.
Then came back and did a separate order for a Wii U Pro Controller Black for $37.99 shipped with free 3 day shipping.
:applause:

When you pre-order, do they hit your credit card immediately or does it get charged when the game is shipped?

[quote name='robbyH']When you pre-order, do they hit your credit card immediately or does it get charged when the game is shipped?[/QUOTE]

Not till shipped.

Code works on Mass Effect 3 Wii U, just used it.

So far for this code I've ordered:
Mass Effect 3
Pikmin 3
Lego City Undercover
Zombie U
Assassin's Creed 3

All Wii U, going to be a good launch day I'm thinking as I'll be getting NSMBU on launch day with my Deluxe system as well as Nintendo Land. Zombie U and AC3 should ship before launch as well! Who knows with ME3 as it looks like it's not launch day any where anymore.

Unsure of Darksiders 2 Wii U at this point. Anyone played the other versions?

And just so the mods know- this is not a repost. The code in the OP here is different. I wasn't eligible for the code in the other thread, but I am for this one. :D Thanks OP!

Sure do wish the coupon would have worked for me. Those Pro controllers are overpriced. This would have been so much better. Oh well.

Ooh, nice, new code worked. Picked up NSMBU and a Pro Controller, along with my $37.99 Rayman Legends from the last time they did this with Rayman listed at $49.99.

I also have BioShock Infinite for $38 and the new 3DS Layton game for $30 sitting in waiting.

When am I going to have the time to play all these games!? I'm still slowly getting through BL2 and Guild Wars 2...

bread's done
Back