Newegg: 15% off all keyboards 08/23/12-08/24/12

BiggNick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Promo code is EMCNBHG53.

I used it to pick up a refurbished G510 for $55.xx shipped. Should take a nice chunk off any gaming keyboards. Good opportunity to pick up a mechanical keyboard as well.

[quote name='BiggNick']Promo code is EMCNBHG53.

I used it to pick up a refurbished G510 for $55.xx shipped. Should take a nice chunk off any gaming keyboards. Good opportunity to pick up a mechanical keyboard as well.[/QUOTE]

After having used one myself now for months, I'd never go back to the membrane keyboards. Depending on which type you get, the only drawback is the clicking noise that accompanies each keystroke that might bother you or others.

I would not recommend the Rosewill mechanical keyboards on Newegg. I own the Cherry Red MX and the cable connector is built in such a way that any upward movement will break the solder connection off the PCB and render the keyboard dysfunctional. I had to open up my board and resolder it. There are plenty of reviews on Newegg detailing this. Everything else though is great about the keyboard. But if you don't want to deal with this, look at other brands like Filco, Leopold, etc.

bread's done
Back