Newegg: $20 off Zelda Windwaker Wii U bundle

I pre ordered the Zelda Wii U Bundle from Newegg as a Christmas gift for my brother (wanted to get it while it's available), and it just shipped out yesterday! But I still took advantage of that promo code by ordering an all black 3DS XL today for $180 tax-free. Deal only lasts until the stroke of midnight people! 4 more hours to get your Wii U or 3DS on the cheap!

Don’t forget about the shipping fee, though…
Shipping is only $6.99 for the Zelda Wii U, and only $4.99 if you use the promo code to buy a 3DS XL. Which is a good trade-off for being tax-free. And no gas spent driving to the store and back.

In for 1... gonna return the unopened one I bought from gamestop last week, and end up saving close to 40 bucks getting it here

Little time left on the coupon

Promotion Details:
Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Maximum discount per order $20. Tax and shipping fees are not applicable towards fulfilling the total purchase price required for the promotional discount. Purchase totals from previous or additional checkouts cannot be combined to fulfill promotional requirements. Only one promo code per account; valid only with qualifying completed checkout. Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on September 25, 2013 and 11:59 pm PT on September 25, 2013. Promotion expires at 11:59PM PT September 25, 2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

I got my Wii U for $263 (inc. tax and shipping), and no games. This would be a great deal if the Wii U wasn't stillborn.

bread's done
Back