Newegg $25 off $100 for New Customers

lhfan04

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
Newegg is currently doing their $25 off $100 purchase for new customers promo right now. Promo code is NEWTAX25.

From 4/14 12AM to 4/15 11:59PM

Gonna make this a wiki post so you can add deals that you find that will work with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Thats what I am planning on doing. I am currently pondering adding that Wireless 360 adapter and DOA Dimensions Pre-Order for $76.96.

Edit- Bit on it. The thing that made me bite was that I remebered about not being charged for the game till it ships so only $37 up front for the adapter. :D

[quote name='lhfan04']http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800996074

Thats the cheapest filler they have.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I think that will do just fine. :D

I should be good to go on M$ points for a while after this. Unless these insane deals keep popping up.

Or maybe I should just wait for another buy.com eBay daily deal? This is only saving an extra $3 off their deal and I have to buy 2 when I probably only need one for now. Hmm...

Newegg is currently doing their $25 off $100 purchase for new customers promo right now. Promo code is NEWTAX25.

From 4/14 12AM to 4/15 11:59PM

Gonna make this a wiki post so you can add deals that you find that will work with this.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks I think that will do just fine. :D

I should be good to go on M$ points for a while after this. Unless these insane deals keep popping up.

Or maybe I should just wait for another buy.com eBay daily deal? This is only saving an extra $3 off their deal and I have to buy 2 when I probably only need one for now. Hmm...[/QUOTE]

Well if you don't want to use it on the points cards you can always just get something else, I mean they got the wireless n adapter for 360 for $60, wireless 360 controller black for $30, dualshock 3 red for $40. Plus you can always pre order any game you want there and save some money on that. Hope this helps.

Does this work with pre-orders? LA-Noire has a $15 gift card with pre-order. Add this, and you have one hell of a deal.

My account doesn't qualify, and I am too lazy to create a new account just to check.

Yeah, it absolutely works for pre-orders. I did that myself, I pre-ordered DOA: Dimensions and got the 360 Wireless N Adapter and it worked perfectly :).

[quote name='lhfan04']Yeah, it absolutely works for pre-orders. I did that myself, I pre-ordered DOA: Dimensions and got the 360 Wireless N Adapter and it worked perfectly :).[/QUOTE]

Well now I am definitely interested. I just need to figure out what I should match with it. I don't see any other games with special offers that interest me. Any recommendations? Otherwise, I am in the market for another Dualshock 3.

[quote name='lhfan04']Yeah, it absolutely works for pre-orders. I did that myself, I pre-ordered DOA: Dimensions and got the 360 Wireless N Adapter and it worked perfectly :).[/QUOTE]

damn that newegg screen cloth is sold out and I need a cheap filler item because I wanna buy LA Noire and the Tomb Raider Trilogy.

Does someone have any other alternatives

[quote name='da big p']Well now I am definitely interested. I just need to figure out what I should match with it. I don't see any other games with special offers that interest me. Any recommendations? Otherwise, I am in the market for another Dualshock 3.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the Red Dualshock 3 combined with the $25 off promo is pretty smoking if you ask me.
damn that newegg screen cloth is sold out and I need a cheap filler item because I wanna buy LA Noire and the Tomb Raider Trilogy.

Does someone have any other alternatives
I am not sure if they let you use stuff from their marketplace area for it but if they do then this would be the cheapest filler
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA02L000EVK0

[quote name='lhfan04']Yeah the Red Dualshock 3 combined with the $25 off promo is pretty smoking if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

I saw the metallic blue one, but now I am torn between the two, lol. I'll keep looking around the site, and maybe I'll see something I might actually need, lol.

Too bad they don't carry the Ipad 2, I need one for mother's day and would make a great filler, lol.

L.A. Noire won't work with the coupon and keeps adding $5 shipping despite the fact that it says free shipping on the item page. In fact, many pre-order items like Final Fantasy IV for the PSP also negate the coupon and add shipping.

[quote name='bojay1997']L.A. Noire won't work with the coupon and keeps adding $5 shipping despite the fact that it says free shipping on the item page. In fact, many pre-order items like Final Fantasy IV for the PSP also negate the coupon and add shipping.[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ. I'm at the submit order page. $78.88 for LA Noire + Red PS3 Dualshock 3. Free shipping + $15 GC. No where on the page does it differ like you said it does.

Now I just have to decide if I want the red DS3.

[quote name='da big p']I beg to differ. I'm at the submit order page. $78.88 for LA Noire + Red PS3 Dualshock 3. Free shipping + $15 GC. No where on the page does it differ like you said it does.

Now I just have to decide if I want the red DS3.[/QUOTE]

I just tried that particular combination and it worked. Unfortunately, many other combinations do not work with LA Noire. As such, this is very much a YMMV depending on what you put in your cart.

Somebody tell me if I should jump on L.A Noire and a Turtle beach headset for 82! It might sound weird... but I'm having a hard time biting on this even though I know its a superb deal lol.

Weird, I can't get this to work with a new account I created. Order is $104 and it tells me that my order doesn't meet the requirements for the code.

EDIT: Got it now! Had to clear out my browser's cookies, since I was logged in with my existing account earlier I think it confused it.

Been looking all over for a cheap(er) XBOX slim I already have a spare HDD, so $(need a new casing)175 shipped is good for me thanks OP.

@da big p

"Thanks OP. Finally bit on LA Noire + MLB 11 Dualshock 3 controller + $15 GC for $79. I couldn't be any happier.

The MLB 11 Dualshock 3 is on sale for 43.99, if anyone is interested."

great deal imo ... i was debating all day to get this same deal but different controller. i had just bought a new controller at full price cuz my one controller i had was not working and had to run to gamestop and buy at full price !$%@.... had to miss out on this deal, cuz i dont need another new controller right now. rrrrrr i hate when i feel like i missed out on a good deal

bread's done
Back