NewEgg $25 off Code 6Save25 - UPDATED

EliteCaboose117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Past couple of weekends new egg has had $25 off promo codes, I just tryed 5save25 on a GTA V PS3 Bundle and it took $25 off the price.

Edit: Apparently there is a minimum purchase amount for it too work, I think it is $250.

http://www.newegg.com/

New code for this weekend 10/5 is 6save25.

Last edited by a moderator:
Balls. Was just about ready to finally get myself a Wii U too... if only someone would buy my damn Vita bundle. The coupon would have been nice.
I just... I want one. More for review purposes than anything else. But I am having a hard time committing. I guess I'll just let it sit in the cart for now. Hopefully another code will come along...

Because maybe they want it NOW and not on BF? Not everyone is super cheap. Some ppl don't really care about spending money and can easily afford it.
Im sorry but if someone waited until a month before the ps4 came out to buy a ps3, then they might as well wait the month and a half until BF AND the ps4 comes out further driving down the price.

If they didnt care about spending money they could have bought it 7 years ago

Mine arrive. Same box that it barely fits in and because UPS is full of morons, its kind of dented in one corner. Nothing major so not making a fuss about it.

Yeah, because everyone outside the US/UK is a 3rd world thief. :wall:
Umm... There's also Canada, Australia, Germany, France etc. I just don't feel safe selling to those specific areas. There's too many horror stories floating around the internet, so the best way to avoid risk is to avoid selling to them entirely.

I recieved mine today. Just like the guy a couple posts up, i recieved mine in a box that barely fit it and instead of getting one decent dent like he did (which shouldn't have happend to him anyway) i got around four nice ones and a nice crease on one of the sides strait across the top edge.

It's super annoying, considering the box looks amazing in person. $6.99 shipping... seriously, why can't warehouses pack stuff properly?. Put some damn foam or plastic air bags around the sides. It's not that hard of a task. As a company do you wan't a bunch of customers calling and complaining about how shitty of a job your distributors are packing things?.

/end rant

Happy with my purchase otherwise.

bread's done
Back