NewEgg- $42.99 Dualshock3 Controller W/FREE SONY HDMI Cable/FS - 4th Of July Sale

DS3 Controllers are $35.99 on Amazon, and I doubt a lot of people need an extra HDMI cable.
I know a lot of people know this, but in case anyone doesn't know, any cheap ($2-4) HDMI cable with a correction version will do the exact same job.

If ya'll are referring to one of those skinny, cheap Chinese ones. I have one of those, somewhere around here. Yes, we all know a trillion things are made in China, but when I got my $4.XX 9' Insignia(probably from there, too. oh well, FAB prices!) HDMI, from eBay, it was 2-3 times as thick.

Just posting a sale from my inbox. Click the last link and scroll through!

HDMI cables arent like coax ... thickness and materials really dont matter. As an electrical engineer I can assure you quality makes no visible difference be it 3$ or 103$. Its a digital signal not analog. That means only 1s and 0s are transmitted and its awfully hard to corrupt or mess those up (read: impossible without some major electrostatic interference).

Thanks for the post, OP. This is a little disappointing from newegg though, especially after that awesome sale they had a couple weeks ago with Uncharted 2 GOTY, God of War III, and Heavy Rain for $16.99 each.

Great deal! I was actually in the market for an HDMI cable and this is basically like getting a controller for free.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']DS3 Controllers are $35.99 on Amazon, and I doubt a lot of people need an extra HDMI cable.
[/QUOTE]

Only the black and blue controllers are $35.99 on Amazon, so this is a decent, if not great, price if someone REALLY wants the silver or white version. Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't include the red version, for the red, white, and blue holiday theme!

[quote name='dchrisd']Great deal! I was actually in the market for an HDMI cable and this is basically like getting a controller for free.[/QUOTE]

Uh, you were in the market for a 40 dollar HDMI cable? Really?

[quote name='dchrisd']Great deal! I was actually in the market for an HDMI cable and this is basically like getting a controller for free.[/QUOTE]

lol

This is a good deal for people wanting a silver or white controller. I bought my white DS3 from amazon for $41.xx after months of waiting looking for something sub $40. For some reason, these don't seem to go on sale like the black and blue do. Amazon currently has the white and silver for $42.99 and $42.04 respectively, but those don't include an HDMI cable.

Hence, this is a deal. Give the OP a break...

bread's done
Back