Newegg 72-hour sale

Hell's Highway is a very underrated game, but it's pretty regularly been available for less than that (including the CE). Thanks OP.

The Seagate Momentus drive looks at least warm as a PS3 replacement drive.
500GB for $75 use code EMCLMLW24

Geometry Wars for Wii is a great buy at that price, especially if you have the DS version, you can link them to unlock new levels. Use the classic controller, though.

I got motorstorm: pr from best buy for $20 and thought that was a good deal. I still like the first game better. The music and levels were better for me. I would pass on it for $27 unless you really wanted it and it has free shipping.

I'd say Pacific Rift is def worth it.

It's far more fleshed out than the 1st game, and a big leap graphically.

[quote name='Chris249942']Does the Karaoke Revolution American Idol Encore 2 Bundle (w/mic) mic work on the xbox 360? (want to use it for rock band)[/QUOTE]
I know I used the PS2 versions on the Xbox 360 without issue.

[quote name='Chris249942']Does the Karaoke Revolution American Idol Encore 2 Bundle (w/mic) mic work on the xbox 360? (want to use it for rock band)[/QUOTE]

I imagine, though I can't say for sure since I've not seen this bundle up-close, this is just a fairly standard USB mic that should work fine.

I love Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, but $20 was always the perfect price for me and that's what I paid at BB... I'd still say it's a solid purchase at $28, but it doesn't seem like the greatest deal for moi just because I bought it for cheaper not that long ago.

[quote name='morrodox']Geometry Wars for Wii is a great buy at that price, especially if you have the DS version, you can link them to unlock new levels. Use the classic controller, though.[/QUOTE]

This. Geometry Wars is one hell of a shooter, and I definitely second the purchase of a classic controller to play it.

[quote name='bvharris']Hell's Highway is a very underrated game[/QUOTE]

I agree. I picked up Hell's Highway two Black Fridays ago for $20 at Target. The game plays great, the weapons feel great and strategically taking out German MG42 nests without a single allied loss never gets old.

With that said, the game plays episodically, much like the very popular HBO miniseries, Band of Brothers. My only gripe with this is that there were two previously released Brothers in Arms titles that require the player to have played to fully understand the characters and their stories. This does not however take away from the polished gameplay.

Well I went in to see what's doin' and ended up grabbing one of the TVs for sale. I haven't had a working TV in my place for almost a year now, largely due to extreme budget concerns and an inability to decide what to get. So I saw one that looked like it would fit the bill and I pulled the trigger. Thanks OP!

I just hope I made the right choice.

Highly recommend Geometry Wars at this price and yes you definetly need a classic controller with the Nyko classic grips for the hours that you will dump into this game in one shot.

Does Geometry Wars Wii look as good or better than Geometry Wars 2 on 360? I remember seeing videos of the DS one and the graphics took a hard hit which bothered me a bit. It's a fantastic game but all the effects make it shine.

360 version of Geometry Wars looks MUCH better than the Wii one. Wii version is a little underwhelming if you've played a lot of the 360 version.

Hell's Highway is a very underrated game

[quote name='Swift900']I agree. I picked up Hell's Highway two Black Fridays ago for $20 at Target. The game plays great, the weapons feel great and strategically taking out German MG42 nests without a single allied loss never gets old.

With that said, the game plays episodically, much like the very popular HBO miniseries, Band of Brothers. My only gripe with this is that there were two previously released Brothers in Arms titles that require the player to have played to fully understand the characters and their stories. This does not however take away from the polished gameplay.[/QUOTE]

Im glad that theres other people that think this game is also very underrated game. I own it for the PC... its great. You can get it for the PC for less than $10 new on Amazon. I got the collectors edition which comes with a Matt Baker action figure for $11!:)

Couldn't disagree more, I played the wii version on a 32 in hdtv with component cables, and felt like the game actually did a great job porting the look of the 360 title to the wii. The game can't run any higher resolution than 480p so of course its not going to look as sharp as a game that runs 1080p or whatever geom wars runs at on 360. The game is a total knockout steal at 10 bucks. With way more content and replayability I actually prefer this version to the xbox one. This game includes over 60 stage featuring different enemy types, different shapes to the levels, different types of gravity effects, and 8 different types of helper drones to choose between and level up. Overall the game blows the download titles out of the water in terms of overall content, and is only held back by the need of a classic controller, and lack of true HD video output.

[quote name='donburns99']360 version of Geometry Wars looks MUCH better than the Wii one. Wii version is a little underwhelming if you've played a lot of the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't disagree more, I played the wii version on a 32 in hdtv with component cables, and felt like the game actually did a great job porting the look of the 360 title to the wii. The game can't run any higher resolution than 480p so of course its not going to look as sharp as a game that runs 1080p or whatever geom wars runs at on 360. The game is a total knockout steal at 10 bucks. With way more content and replayability I actually prefer this version to the xbox one. This game includes over 60 stages featuring different enemy types, different shapes to the levels, different types of gravity effects, and 8 different types of helper drones to choose between and level up. Overall the game blows the download titles out of the water in terms of overall content, and is only held back by the need of a classic controller, and lack of true HD video output.

bread's done
Back