Newegg Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY PS3/360 19.99 Free Shipping

Was thinking about trading in my older copy of Batman: AA towards Arkham City, mainly for the 3D feature. Can anyone vouch if the 3D and additional content is worth it [to play on my PS3]?

[quote name='chunlirocks']Free at walmart bro[/QUOTE]

Not really free since you have to buy Arkham City.. Good deal for those of us who don't buy games full price on release day.

I bet this game will be a common deal on black friday, probably $15 or $10.
Makes me feel better about missing the arkham city/arkham asylum + $10 cert preorder at walmart. Arkham City had way too many high value preorder deals, makes me think it will drop in price soon. I'll just wait for the GOTY version of that to hit sub $30 too.

[quote name='VISCO']Not really free since you have to buy Arkham City.. Good deal for those of us who don't buy games full price on release day.[/QUOTE]

Instead of paying full price for a game and getting a free one, just pretend your getting Arkham City for $40 and Arkham Asylum for $20. Problem solved!

[quote name='iamsmart']Instead of paying full price for a game and getting a free one, just pretend your getting Arkham City for $40 and Arkham Asylum for $20. Problem solved![/QUOTE]

Arkham City will hit that 19.99 price tag eventually am in no rush for a single player only game.

But am cheap.. which is why I come here

[quote name='scottman']I bet this game will be a common deal on black friday, probably $15 or $10.
[/QUOTE]

Same here. This game is on my list of games to get when it hits $9.99, and with Batman:AC out now, a good sale seems likely for AA.

bread's done
Back