Newegg BF sale is up. Free shipping on all items.

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Newegg BF sale is on right now. Free shipping on all items. Got some decent deals on bluray movies.

http://promotions.newegg.com/black-friday/index.html

Transformers movies 2 pack - $23.99
Iron Man 2 (single disc) - $14.99
How to Train Your Dragon (BR + DVD) - $14.99
The Last Airbender - $12.99
The Matrix - $12.98
The Hangover - $12.99
The Blind Side - $12.99
Halo Legends - $12.99
Tropic Thunder/We Were Soldiers 2 pack - $12.99
Pineapple Express - $11.99
Angels & Demons - $9.99
X-men Origins Wolverine - $9.99
Night At the Museum Battle of Smithsonian - $9.99
Armored -$9.99
Hellboy 2 - $8.98
Watchmen Directors Cut - $8.98
Gran Torino - $8.98
Aeon Flux - $4.99
Tomb Raider - $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']Hmm, if Amazon matches How to Train Your Dragon I guess I'm finally in.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't risk waiting. I tried that for batman goty and that ended poorly.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I wouldn't risk waiting. I tried that for batman goty and that ended poorly.[/QUOTE]
I'm still on the fence since I hate paying over $10 for movies, but if I can use Amazon credit then it will ease the resistance.

[quote name='Commander0Zero']I don't think I can pass on how to train your dragon at $14.99. Anybody think it will be cheaper than this?[/QUOTE]

I am actually surprised that no one has the blu-ray on sale in the bf ads.

Opinions on the Halo Legends disc? Always considered myself a Halo fan, but find the story a little meh. This is the cheapest I've seen this, however, and I'm intrigued. Not expecting FFVII Advent Children quality animation, but is it worth the 12.99?

[quote name='Commander0Zero']I don't think I can pass on how to train your dragon at $14.99. Anybody think it will be cheaper than this?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely doubt it, and absolutely worth it. One of the best animated movies I've seen in a long time. Much better than Toy Story 3, I thought.

Don't believe the hype.

How To Train Your Dragon is a good film; almost Pixar quality. But this guy's high on something if he thinks it's even in the same league as Toy Story 3.

Apparently NewEgg.com sucks at inventory management compared to Amazon. My copy of Aeon Flux has been canceled due to no enough stock. Bastards.

bread's done
Back